• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Palm 2.0

Hmmmm...hoping you are right. I cleaned them with iso and tried again. All four give me a dim light that drops away within one second. I'm going to charge again and try again, but do these look clean enough or not?

1hzBQe0.jpg

TheDudeNextDoor,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Hmmmm...hoping you are right. I cleaned them with iso and tried again. All four give me a dim light that drops away within one second. I'm going to charge again and try again, but do these look clean enough or not?

1hzBQe0.jpg
I just cleaned some actually and under the wrapper was a thin clear sticky plastic wrap. I used a knife (sketchy) to peel it off. You need to peel that off to make a good - connection

KidFated.,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Well crap, my elation was short-lived. Batteries worked great for half a session and then started dropping voltage again. My battery tester shows 3/4 charge on both. I cleaned the shit out of them with iso and tried again. I get a quick light and then it fades and is gone. Both batteries.

So the iso apparently is not working. I will try WD40 next, but my hope that it will make a difference is fading. I figure it can't be the unit itself because the stock batteries that came with it do not do that. What the hell?

TheDudeNextDoor,

Sherman71

My Mesh Screen is torn and does anyone know of a way to work the Palm 2.0 without the screen.

Sherman71,
So despite the fact that I am still using the stock batteries (still cannot maintain voltage with the new batts), I combusted twice last night while trying to vape some kief. So now my trench has a black spot on it and smells like combustion. Any tips on how to clean the trench without damaging it?

TheDudeNextDoor,

VAPEHUNTER

My Mesh Screen is torn and does anyone know of a way to work the Palm 2.0 without the screen.
I don't think it is possible.

Any tips on how to clean the trench without damaging it?
Sorry for the wait I gifted my Palm 2.0 to my cousin so I had to borrow my brothers for these. @TheDudeNextDoor here is a step by step on removing and cleaning the screens of a Palm 2.0.

Items you will need.
1.) Pick or extremely small flat head screw driver.
2.) Q-tips
3.) Iso alcohol
4.) Salt

Palm 2.0 (top screen has already been removed)
NyPH7bY.jpg

1.) Remove black ring
AOhjNbl.jpg

2.) Lift lightly on the screen so you can see the clips that hold the screen to the "rods".
xcQAIGE.jpg

3.) Using your pick, get under the clips and begin to pry the clips from the rod.
JYcjt33.jpg

4.) Go slowly and Never pull up by the screen
q6df3Gi.jpg

5.) Now do the same thing on the other side.
2QJjPYd.jpg

6.) With the screen out I use a Iso soaked Q-tip to clean the "white ceramic heat chamber" and the rods.
gOcnJM8.jpg

7.) Next cleaning the dirty screen.
tSmy4y4.jpg

8.) I like using salt and 91% alcohol to clean both of my screens
1Dinv5Q.jpg

9.) Using your thumb and index finger rub the salt/Iso mix into the screen
KM42RBx.jpg

10.) Be careful not to damage weld holding the screen to the clips!
FFNh5vV.jpg

11.) It may not be 100% brand new but it shouldn't have the combustion taste anymore.
EPY9iM8.jpg

Now just reverse the process to put the screen back in and you are good to go. I hope this helps you out.
Happy Vaping!

Modicum

I can't understand why this vape is so unpopular, I get 6-8 delicious hits from .1-.2 , taste still great on 8, it is the smallest ,odorless unit I own. Its instant on/off never cooks the flowers ,never smells. This unit can be used on the go,not so much as your home unit, but to keep you at whatever level need be.The flavor is delectable and you can find them for under $100.

VAPEHUNTER

I can't understand why this vape is so unpopular, I get 6-8 delicious hits from .1-.2 , taste still great on 8, it is the smallest ,odorless unit I own. Its instant on/off never cooks the flowers ,never smells. This unit can be used on the go,not so much as your home unit, but to keep you at whatever level need be.The flavor is delectable and you can find them for under $100.

I hear ya man. This is a fun little vaporizor and the vaporizer that first turned me on to vaping. I gifted mine to my cousin a while back.
Have you tried different batteries, other than the stock ones that come with it?
When I still had mine I took, I believe it was @RUDE BOY 's advice, and tried some "Tenergy" batteries, it really "woke up" the little vape. If you read back you can find the eBay link. If I remember correctly the batteries were only a couple bucks and work with the stock charger.
Happy Vaping!!!

Modicum

You are 100% correct,took RUDE BOY suggestion and bought the Tenergy 2500's ,it was like night & day.For all of you out there, you might have a P2 that you may have forgot about because of the stock batteries. Try some 2500's and you won't look back. Long lasting flavor,minimal cleaning & no stirring,as VAPEHUNTER said a few pages back "... the secret is in the shake"

zor

I still like the Palm 2.0, the pricepoint and size were perfect, but transporting a loaded unit is too much of a hassle for me, especially when the herb used is very sticky as it then sticks to most of the inside surfaces. I found it quite an acceptable alternative to the MFLB, especially at the low price I got it for.

Modicum

Ladies & Gentlemen, the Palm2 will never be confused with a Mighty,Firefly or Haze but it has a special place in my arsenal for all
the reasons I stated above. I find myself using it more so than the top shelf brands . Dogman has a great video on p5. Check him out, but put the kids to sleep first.

hibeam

alpha +
I was told be a well-known UK-based online vendor that the Glyph batteries would work well in the P2?!?
If that is not the case could anybody provide a link to a replacement battery that I would be able to use? Thanks to all in the thread for the help so far.

I just noticed the Glyph logo on the bottom of one of the batteries that came in the box with my Palm 2 I got 2 weeks ago. Neither battery came with any protective cap, and the Glyph battery heats enough in 5 seconds. The no name battery takes 10 secs. Did my vendor swap a battery on me or is their some other reason why a Glyph battery was included? This Palm 2 is an exchange for a dead Puffit 2. Hmmm.

hibeam,

Modicum

I've been using Tenergy 2600 for 7mos. and never a combustion to be had.Great flavor,shaken not stirred, right VAPEHUNTER?

Last edited:
Modicum,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I just noticed the Glyph logo on the bottom of one of the batteries that came in the box with my Palm 2 I got 2 weeks ago. Neither battery came with any protective cap, and the Glyph battery heats enough in 5 seconds. The no name battery takes 10 secs. Did my vendor swap a battery on me ...

Yeah the "glyph" should be the Magic Flight logo and doesn't belong with a vapor blunt Palm 2, both should come with the battery caps though.

The glyphs do make the P2 run at that fine edge between vaping and combustion, a lot easier to really burn a load(as in a cherry and pure smoke) with them then when using 'em in a launch box.

But with practice you can walk that edge with the palm 2 without falling prey to the dark side :tup:

Top Bottom