Palm 2.0 with all original material, plus six batteries

Bought this Palm 2.0 in hopes of it being a good "concert vape," but it wasn't what I needed. It's seen some use but still works exactly as it did the day I bought it. I have cleaned the screens thoroughly, and there is no odor, but as you can see in the pics, there is quite a bit of discoloration, which is unavoidable.

Set comes with all the original materials, including documents, carry bag, charger, and flavor tips. I am also including the six batteries from my set, which includes the original two and an extra four Tenergy batteries (I removed the stickers as instructed.) I am also including an Efest battery case as shown in pic.

Important note about the batteries: Although all batteries charge and hold a charge, I had trouble with a couple of these as they wouldn't make continuous contact with the switch. I suspect it's the residue left from the sticker casing, but despite my best elbow grease, I never could get all of them to work right. Buyer please take note: New batteries may be necessary.

$35 shipped (CONUS) takes it all. Payment by PayPal, and I will pick up the fees.

ghYzoZm.jpg

qL9deyl.jpg

Top Bottom