Oynx Pax Ploom // sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Hi Fuckcombustion, It is time to part with my trusty pax. She has been a loyal vape of mine, but it is time to pass her on to a good home. I am including everything you see (pax ploom, charger, 2 extra screens, 2 extra mouthpieces, two extra oven lids, a full cleaning kit with two mouthpiece lubricants, a vape tool to stir and pack down the oven, and a carry case from timbuk2 holds everything very securely and can attach to your belt or strap) Comes in original box with manual.
The pax has a a few scratches but adds some character and flair, no dings this aluminum body is very sturdy. This girl was my daily driver. If you keep her clean, she will treat you right. The bowl has discoloration, this is normal if you read in the pax thread. I take iso and magic eraser to remove the build up. This is a very clean tasting conduction vape, capable of producing massive clouds with three temp settings.
I would browse the pax thread if you are unfamiliar with the pax tips and tricks, but would love to help anyone over PM. I am asking 170 dollars paypal for this package, that is valued over 250 dollars. This will be sent with care through usps priority mail with tracking. Thank you very much for looking. I am not interested in trades, as I very dearly need to sell this. God Bless
bJenoUj.png

9ShIqSW.png

TLHFPba.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom