Overwhelmed!

GanjaGrynch

Cave Dweller
Here's what I need... A simple and effective method of vaping a BHO-based e-juice that I can take anywhere, use anywhere, and won't leak in my pocket. I've spent days researching and the amount of information out there is daunting! I don't care (yet) about "kicks", "mods", "coils" and all that.. I just want to medicate discretely no matter where I am. I hear a lot about e-cig type systems burning the oil, so I'd like to avoid that if possible.

If you can help out a newb, I would appreciate it. I will eventually learn all of the more esoteric details of vaping, but I don't want to climb Mt. Everest just to get a good view of the sunset.

Thanks!
-GG

GanjaGrynch,
Reactions: grokit

Skeena

Standing stone faced like a statue.
no you did not, but with ej mix you could buy concentrate and then turn it into your own e juice.

GanjaGrynch

Cave Dweller
no you did not, but with ej mix you could buy concentrate and then turn it into your own e juice.

I did not ask about making extracts or e-juice. I asked about a simple and effective way to VAPE e-juice, which presumes I already have it.

GanjaGrynch,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
In that thread there is a lot of talk of what vaporizer people are using to vape the end product. So not a bad place to start looking i think.

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: CarolKing
Top Bottom