"Overshatter"

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
All strains can achieve shatter, just not all grows

There is a wide variance in genetics within a specific strain and I'm sure some C99 plants are able to produce shatter ... harvest time plays in but I've never been able to produce shatter using my C99 genetics. I'd love more info on how to modify my grow to achieve shatter as this strain is my least favorite to work with bhowise.

MileHighLife,

jdgdtt

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/sap-wax-turns-buttery.12702/

This is what happened to this "over shatter". The extractionist (IMHO) slightly under purged the batch, and allowed it to "auto-budder" thinking the shatter was intimately stable. Nothing wrong w/ it. Just a different consistency due to conditions. And the taste degradation just won't happen fast enough for such a small amount...

Man you nailed it. If you read my follow up from today I figured out what you just said making my next batch.

Newchembuddha

I used to work at a lab in cali testing buds as a private consaultant. After talking with him and several others and sampling several varieties n colors from 30 a gram for some amazing white fire overshatter to king loiu 90 a gram
And varied in between.

Is the best tasting smoking and testing terpen wise.
The smell is rediculous
But there is a process to get te overshatter that is good.

Color lime green amber and yellow gold sugars

The over shatter i amreferring to is a grainy dry sugar mixture altho some had oily patches i just had to vac some more.

The process is to warm it up continuously while vacing it

So have a heat pad n vac go back n forth dont go above 165 as thc pops at about 175ish

It releases maximum amount of butain

Last edited:
Newchembuddha,
Reactions: Caligula
Top Bottom