Outrage: Texas Women Cavity Searched by Police Over Alleged Marijuana Smell

Egzoset

Banned
Update.

...is it a genuine coincidence when mister Yans declares something to the effect that « this isn't your father's marijuana » (instead of cannabis) while mini-PET repeats the message in his own way:

:huh:

Oh my, maybe it's just the other way around or it is simply an effect of hasard after all (about Margaret Trudeau):

Now i think i get it finally! Tell me if i'm fabulating again but i'd expect young Trudeau to pose as an authority in "pot" because of his "first-hand" experience on the subject... ...or so since that would be related to his mother, actually...

Well, maybe in a few years Canada WILL start searching women cavities for cannabis the Texan way, eventually!!

:peace:

Egzoset,
Reactions: Vicki

harmudge

What happened to these woman is absolutely terrible...all for the sake of possibly having a bit of weed.

harmudge,

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Harmudge,

...all for the sake of possibly having a bit of weed.

Yes, and if the suspect gets somewhat confrontational then he or she may end up being killed by police...

Like it has already happened in USA and France, judging from the articles which i became aware of (so far):

Google Search: Utah "Todd Blair"

Google Search: Millau "Nabil Mabtoul"

These tragic incidents aren't frequent but i doubt anything is being done to prevent more: each time it's the criminal's fault anyway!

harmudge

Admittedly the weed is illegal in most States & Country's around the world and the LEA are merely doing their job as directed by governments that have been elected by ourselves, but surely there is a correct way of doing these things and tbh at the end of the day as we will all agree the weed is not as much a problem in our society's as alcohol and tobacco and yet these killers are legal and available all most anywhere....I think that all governments really need to be re-thinking their drug policy's and forget the lobbying and back handers from the alcohol and tobacco people and listen to your citizens, because your LEA's are going way over the top.

Egzoset

Banned
Hi,

...governments really need to be re-thinking their drug policy's and forget the lobbying and back handers...

Hummm... "Back Handers" hey?...

Some adage says "The road to hell is paved with good intentions".

Here's a juxtaposition of pictures telling this decades-old story in a glimpse:

FC: More Americans want Pot Legal (headline) {dramatization photograph}

Google Search: Georgia "Salecia Johnson"

It could be a funny joke if the events weren't real, with no real victims...

Though there are some people around the globe who sure do have some humor left:

Egzoset,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
While the whole story is disgusting and the police, the department and anyone/everyone involved should have the @#$% sued out of them...

However, texas is a Hell of a lot better than most states and doing considerably better than most to. And this is coming from an Okie. We hate texas. Those same police that violated these women, protect a HELL of a lot more rights, of their citizens, than most departments... than they violate. There's bad apples in every department. Because you don't agree with a conservative ideology, does not a bad state make. That ideology DOES NOT include violating people. Regardless what Obama and the MSM tell you.

That being said, again... everyone involved in this should be torched and those two women should be filthy rich.

The most disgusting thing, is the fact she inserted her fingers in the anus and THEN the vagina... THEN repeated the same process on the other woman. A female should know that better than ANYONE. That's like wiping your ass, back to front. Who does that?

I'm out of this discussion, though. Only came here to say, someone that shares a lot of the same ideals and KNOWS THE CHARACTER and KINDNESS of your neighbors/friends/strangers, in that part of the country... ALSO thinks this is reprehensible. However, this could have happened in any city. @#$%, in Chicago the cops probably would have drove up on a car with two corpses in it and we wouldn't ever hear anything about it, because it happens, every day. Detroit? San Fransisco (didn't their transit cops just have an incident, not too long ago? big news, if I remember correctly)? OAKLAND? Los Angeles?

Just something to think about, before you go lumping and generalizing again. Go check the statistics for police corruption, rights violations, etc. I'm betting the texas troopers, aren't high on the list.

BigDaddyVapor,

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations BigDaddyVapor,

That ideology DOES NOT include violating people.

My hope as well, yet i'd like Obama, Harper & friends to make a clear satement to this effect - but something tells me there ain't been enough incidents just yet. Lets build prisons 1st instead!

Detroit? San Fransisco (didn't their transit cops just have an incident, not too long ago? big news, if I remember correctly)? OAKLAND? Los Angeles?

Countrywide statistics would certainly prove that verything is great for a vast majority of voters.

...before you go lumping and generalizing again.

A location and a name would help with more Google searches, not long ago i was reading there's been something like 17 fatal incidents or so which were linked to the anti-cannabic war in 2012:

Woups! Somewhere out there i can read that in 2012 alone « ...63 people died in the course of US domestic drug law enforcement operations... » while civilian representation reached 84+ %...

Though that's still insignificant in terms of number$.

In any case, i gather that the difference between 17 and 63 may be related to the substance's nature, etc. More reading would be necessary.

Egzoset,
Top Bottom