Out of boredom and vakedness

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I propose to start a thread with only ONE post per person. All replies from anyone regarding anything should be collectively placed in the original post that you created. (In other words) all replies from me will be in this post here - EDIT for all replies. :)

Like I said, Im bored and vaked. :p
-------------------------------------------------
Dont act like you are confused lwien, errrrr, dont act like Im confused, ummmm this is confusing.
-------------------------------------------------
Shit, edit to the edit... I spelled your name wrong. (I before E except after W) :lol:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Cool welcome aboard. I guess the number of 'replies' to this thread should match the number of individuals posting here. Fuck Im vaked... And watching Star Wars on Spike. Good times LOL @ the Emperor flying back ala Yoda.

AGBeer,

PerseusStoned

I got second post while hitting my new purple days. It makes me pretty happy. Are we keeping our original posts? If so, should we be marking posts?
--------------------------------------
I have a feeling this thread will rapidly fall to the bottom of the list due to no more "bumps".

PerseusStoned,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Wow, i gotta get in on this! Not sure why...

But i'm doing so while hitting my LB at work. Tech support is so much easier when you're in a good mood!

PerseusStoned said:
Are we keeping our original posts? If so, should we be marking posts?
Lift's a leg next to his post...

steiner666,
Stumpy (my WDZ) and I are just sittin' here listenin' to some new music I got today (new Xiu Xiu, Liars, and an older Sparklehorse album). Vaped my buddy out on Candy (my SSV) with abv that came from my launch box, today. I had taken about 7 or 8 hits out of it at the Ralphie May show last night (who was fucking hilarious by the way), and then sent the rest through Candy. I added a little bit of kief and we got vaked as fuck!
Interesting thread concept, I'll be back for sure. S.L.

SkeletonLips,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Star Wars; I got kicked out of the theatre in 1977 for shouting Star Trek lines out loud
-March 13, 2010, 11:34pm CST-

tdavie,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
I will be around till I get too confused to go on,...

--------------------------------------------------------

Haahaha Qbit,.. now I am almost there...

Bruce@Zephyr,

Qbit

cannabanana
Yeah but the difference between an orange is a house because a snake has no armpits.
--------------------------------------------------------
Hmm I really need to cut down on gorillas.

Qbit,
Ordered my Pandora PD, can't wait until I store my lousy volcano in the closet!
joke, but still I'm sure to use my PD has my workhorse

Big Dick Baller,
Top Bottom