Original Tree Perc HT for VXC Cloud

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Hey there buddies...:wave:

The time has finally come! After at least 4 good years of loyal service, it is time to finally sell the original HT that shipped with the first round of Vapexhale Clouds. :love: These are RARE :whoa: to say the least! Legends and rumors alike abound at what became of the original 18 (?) pieces but rest assured having this in your arsenal will immediately elevate your collection to baller status! Your picture might even get into the local papers if they are still being printed one day...

At long last may I present:
photo6.jpg

This design offers a high degree of diffusion while still having a large enough volume to give a monster hit full of amazing flavor!! (At least that has been my experience to date...)
photo1-3.jpg

Once again this has only been used with vapor (via the cloud or EVO) and has been impeccably maintained and cleaned after each use. It has only been used wtih distilled water. :rockon:

Boiler Plate Sales Terms:
I am asking $520.00 or best ca$h offer. No trades.
I will either split or assume all shipping costs once your destination has been determined. I believe this peice can be boxed up and shipped (with full value insurance) very economically.

Here is an opportunity to own one of the most sought after HT's that ever were and a great piece of vapor history!!! :mental:

Thanks for looking at what's cooking! :clap:

Top Bottom