• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Organic cotton on amazon

Mrmrmrmr

I need a recommendation for organic cotton on amazon. Just bought prime membership so I'm looking for a two day shipping deal as well
Thanks all ,
Mr

Mrmrmrmr,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I bought organic cotton balls on Amazon, then discovered the same brand at the local grocery store, in the cosmetic aisle.

Any organic cotton ball should work for you.

Enchantre,

Caligula

Maximus
Got my McFinns organic from vaporwarehouse.com for $9.99

Free USPS Priority (2 day) shipping if in CONUS. Just putting that out there.

Caligula,
Reactions: Enchantre

Mrmrmrmr

Got my McFinns organic from vaporwarehouse.com for $9.99

Free USPS Priority (2 day) shipping if in CONUS. Just putting that out there.
I'm in the us and they are still charging me for shipping is there a code I should be using ?

Mrmrmrmr,

max

Out to lunch
Shipping is free for orders over $25. It's spelled out in shipping info.

max,

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
I'm in the us and they are still charging me for shipping is there a code I should be using ?

Make sure that your prime membership has kicked in. If you need to call, they have some of the best customer service folks ever. Oh, and check out the instant video feature you get for free with Prime.

pigfoot,

Caligula

Maximus
Well my total was definitely under $25 (all I bought was the cotton). Indeed the free shipping was the impetus for me going through VW (good people BTW).

Perhaps it was a limited time offer or some such thing? Sorry for the snipe hunt.

Caligula,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Amazon has changed a bunch of items from free prime shipping to this abomination called "add-on item". With the add-on, you have to spend $25 or else you get charged for shipping. Even more annoying, searches for prime shipping items now include add-on items. If you want to search for prime only, you have to "exclude add-on items" in the search.

I guess Amazon got tired of me ordering $5 items with free prime shipping. It's not hard to see they would eat it with the shipping on those.

Top Bottom