• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Organalabs C02 Extracted Honey Oil

Chill Dude

Yeah, I've found that "The Clear" is very potent and a damn good high. I've also found the taste pretty decent, but very artificial tasting. Similar thing with the Organalabs product. IMO, "The Clear" is superior when compared to Organalabs. I really wish that "The Clear" would come in syringes though. The consistency of the product screams syringe. It's probably just me, but I usually end up getting oil all over the threads and the outside of my vape and my fingers (that's the problem with oil in the hands of a clumsy fuck like me)when loading oil of that consistency.... The syringes are perfect for loading a pen vape with minimal mess and loss of product.

I'll have to try the HGH solventless. I thought those guys just did High grade BHO....

BTW, how would you describe the taste of the HGH oil you've tried? Does it taste more in line with BHO or is the taste still that artificial, fruity, medicinal like taste that the others have?

Chill Dude,

Caligula

Maximus
Still artificial but much better than everything else I've tried.

As for loading try putting some on your dabber then gently heating above the concentrate so that it runs down off of the tool onto/into whatever you're trying to load.

Top Bottom