Ordinary items essential to vaping

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
What items do you use to help or enhance your vaping experience? Here are a few of my must-have household items:

Wooden skewers: You can get a package of them for like $1. They are great for cleaning out screens, scraping wands, etc.

Single edge razor blades: I use these to scrape oil together after it sits in a bowl with ISO

ISO: Cleaning and more cleaning. I clean my glass a few times a week. I use 91% for soaking

Pyrex dishes: I use these to soak parts and collect oil.

Earplug containers: These come in a package of like 20. It's a small, plastic, water-tight container that fits 2 earplugs. When I go skiing I use them to hold a few trenches worth of ground material.

Canned air: I buy a large container at Walmart and it lasts months. I use it blow off the Q, and when little specks of ABV accumulate around my computer. It also works great blowing out the LB.

Tstat,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
7. for dirty ISO (until it's got enough THC oil to evap onto ABV) - beer/ale yeast vial has a tight cap
yeast.jpg

8. small flat-head screw-driver for stirring bowl

9. odor control zip-lock Aloha Bagz to store my whip
display.gif

VWFringe,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
HAHA wow literally everything you posted is what I use, even down to the ear plugs containers :lol: I only have two that are from actual earplugs though, the rest are just small plastic containers the same size with a screw on lid. Works amazing for LB trenches like you said. One for greens, one for browns.

The canned air works wonders too, that's one I just started using.

aesthyrian,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Cool, guys. I think it is fascinating that people who vape figure out cool and inventive ways to help out the experience. If this thread grows, we may all benefit from each others mundane rituals. :)

Tstat,

hereatlast

I use a stainless steel dental pick for stirring when necessary.

A shot glass houses my PD stems when not in use, one upstairs and one downstairs.

A toothbrush can come in handy as well...

hereatlast,

djonkoman

metal rods from the upperhalf of an electric flyzapper(the 'racket' , I once took one apart to male it shock harder and took the top of so it's more of a taser, was fun to tease friends woth for a while, or to watch the sparks when holding it close to metal objects)
I use these for stirring, cleaning etc

a stone bowl(from a bowl en mortar) for temporary storing of fresh AVB
sandwichbags for later and longer storing AVB
mason jars for storing my harvest before vaping
photo film containers to keep the weed on the go(also one similar sized, a little larger, seetrough container with screwlid, don't rally know what it was orifinally for)

jet torch lighter from dealextreme for use with my VG

water! (for drinking)
the chair I'm sitting in right now

djonkoman,
Surprised no one has mentioned them yet: Tweezers! I have like 4 or 5 sets of different designs, best one yet is a 50 cent set from meritline.

VW fringe, that's awesome about the Whitelabs vial: you can redeem 10 of those for a free one, by the way, along with other stuff. I have a blood-orange saison brewing right now with Whitelabs yeast, never considering using the vials for any other purpose.

charliedontsurf,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
well, most of my daily vaping arsenal as been described, or trumped above...but heres one I havent seen around here yet...I keep a stack of stick notes (post-its) with my stuff. I often find myself needing something to transfer fresh or avb from grinder to vape, vape to avb jar, surface to crumble up semi-vaped in the middle of a sesh....

pretty much, I just rip one off, fold it in half(sticky side in), and in half again, so theres a rectangular piece of paper...makes it easy to dump herb into bowls, etc.

Purpl3_Haz3,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
A wool sock, to keep my PD warm in the winter. I keep my PD tubes in a heavy glass candle holder.

Tstat,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Antique glass flower frogs for holding all my glass stems, wooden vapor tubes, stir tools, etc. Blue glass, screw top jars from specialtyglass.com for storing herb in various sizes. A small tin from the same source that fits inside my LB tin for abv, as well as small screw top tins for kief, small amounts of ground herb, etc.
And 151 for cleaning.

momofthegoons,

weedemon

enthusiast
my list is this:

Iso,

q-tips (great lil scrubbers!)

mason jars for storage of various strains.

a scoopula that i had to buy from first year chemistry class.

a shot glass (to hold my herbs at home)

a coffee grinder (for when im in a rush or want powder)

a couple funnels (makes tranfering iso much easier and a small funnel for loading trenches and bowls)

and for when i was at home visiting the folks, i use "tube technology" hehe. Some rubber hose that i run out the window so i can blaze without stinking up the room! (i don't use this at my own home though of course)

weedemon,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
small magnets, for hanging my stirrer
candle in a jar (emptied), for stash or ABV
a private place to vape...

oh, and a small jet engine to keep you company...4" vortex inline fan, carbon filter

di-STQ0.jpg

di-U258.jpg

di-0X7T.jpg

di-1TL9.jpg

di-IU5E.jpg

Was thinking of placing the fan in the attic, but now think i'll just mount it above the door so it's not permanent but is out of sight

VWFringe,

crawdad

floatin
essentials : pipe, herb, lighter.
extras : music, hammock or sleeping bag, a naked woman, glass of water.
extra extras : chocolate chip cookies, crackers, peanut m&m's, andy cap hot fries, pizza combos, pizza, pizza, pizza, beer.

crawdad,
Reactions: Bebop

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
tweezers to fill the vial and remove the hot vial from the oven tube,

toothpicks to stir the contents of the vial (until i get some nitinol to make a heat-powered stirring tool)

Hippie Dickie,

SmokingElectricity

a quality grinder

metal pipe pick/poker

air tight container to keep my ground up herbs in

bamboo kabab sticks for wand cleaning, etc.

ice cold beverage [coffee or tea is nice for morning vape sesh]

netflix

you gotta do what you gotta do but... you vape in your bathroom VWFringe??? :/

SmokingElectricity,

Nycdeisel

Tweezers
scissors
razor blades(to scrape up qwiso)
dental pick tool(actually ordered this off the VB site a while ago, but its just a steel dental pick)
wooden skewers
MASON JARS!
water tight, air tight pill containers or match containers(you know what Im talking about, they usually come with a key ring) these are great for traveling!
Isopropyl alcohol(high %)
Qtips/cotton swabs for cleaning.

and water! I never vape or smoke without this one! :mmmm:

Nycdeisel,

GreenLeaf

I like to keep it simple.

MFLB, batteries, ground material, and that's it.

When I was into smoking I'd just use the glass pipe, 1 hitter/bat, or bong filled with material and I never used any screens in any of this stuff, a lighter, and I'd sometimes use a spoof which is a plastic soda bottle with holes burnt into it filled with dryer sheets that you exhale into if I was indoors and had to worry about the smell.

Cleaning the bong, 1 hitter, and pipe was easy just use ISO and salt in a plastic bag, shake it a lot, and rinse it clean with tap water.

Usually I just did it outside so there was no need for a spoof.

GreenLeaf,

wake n blake

A Weed Nerd
Instead of sticky notes, I keep a pack of fresh playing cards... They're smooth so the material doesn't stick as bad to their surface when scooping and dumping.
I also keep iso around...
My Exotic Zombie box
All the mflb goodies... Extra batts and the good power x charger and an energizer 15 minute charger just in case.
A space case medium 2 piece.. And my volcano orange plastic 2 piece... I use the cheap one to regrind towards the end of the trench.
Brushes!!! And a toothbrush.
A nice tray... Which I got from walmart, some fancy rectangle kitchen plate.
3 mini Pyrex bowls... Stash, abv, kief.
Razor blade... Want to upgrade to a glass scraper.
My timbuk2 "dime" bag.... Holds most of my mflb goods when I travel.
My dad also saves me the containers for his diabetes blood test strips... They're air tight... About film canister size... Perfect for stashes on the go.
And tooth picks
Oh and my new iPad so I can get ripped and type to you alls haha... Or listen to dopefiend

wake n blake,
Top Bottom