Ordering Legal CBD Wax

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Hey I came across a couple different sites that sell concentrated CBD in different forms like wax, live resin, shatter, crumble, etc. The pictures from Empire Wellness look like the highest quality but I've never heard of any of these places that sell them at all. Has anyone tried any of this stuff? Is it worth buying? I understand there is no THC so it will be quite different, but can anyone compare it to a dab of normal wax?

Cheesequake,

Snooppossum

Ive never had the wax form of cbd but i did eat like a bag and a half of the cbd gummies from the gas stations and it gave me a nice buzz, Not quite like vaping a bowl of dank but still nice.keep in mind that i hadnt vaped any real herb in a couple months so i had no cannabinoid tolerance....but it was nice so ill bet cbd wax would be killa!

Snooppossum,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Hello, haven't had Empire, but their stuff looked interesting. I opted for PhytoDabs as their product looked a lot higher quality and closer to what I am used to for CBD. They also offer lab results for each product and have been on fire for new products and betas.

Effect is quite light for the 7 different strains and isolates I've had. I am now preferring it with ABV as the flavors are top notch and the CBD is the most pure and clean thing I've seen in the cannabis realm.

Here's a picture if you're curious, https://www.instagram.com/p/BT7Y4cNFv2d/

I have dabbed it and vaped it in pens and with convection vapes. Dabbing is probably the least satisfying despite how well you can get the flavor from it. I suppose dabbing was only unsatisfying because of the huge lack of effects despite suffering through taking a dab.

Their site is here, https://www.phytodabs.com/

paytonpenn,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I have some CBD wax from Creating Better Days and I have Terpsolate and Isolate Slab from CBDistillary.

The Creating Better Days brand has poor taste...not bad really but poor. The CBDistillary Terpsolate has a slightly citrus taste but its light on flavor really. The Isolate Slab is almost flavorless.

I can't say how much they work or what their effects are because I have only taken them when using my THC waxes at the same time. I really have not even experimented with them much. None of them look as good as my other concentrates...these look more like plastic resins. At this point I am not sure if they will sit in my cabinet wasting away or if I will actually find some inspiration to do more testing.

I feel like my post lmis lacking here considering I cant talk much about effect. I wish I could offer up more.

EDIT: I would like to summon @emmdeemo to this thread as he just scored some real CBD from the UK as he resides on that side of the pond. I would love to hear of your experience with the product you got. Perhaps you could include links and pictures like you did in the Flowerpot thread.

I also want to add some more info about the products I mentioned that I currently have. One big discouragment for me...really its huge...is they are manufactured from imported CBD which is what exactly? I want my CBD to come from flowers/buds of actual Cannabis plants. I believe what you have @emmdeemo is from Cannabis so that garners a lot of my interest.

I had a gram of Harlequinn wax and another of ACDC wax processed by Omega Labs a couple years ago and I do recall it being much different than what I have now. It would help more with fighting anxeity driven insomnia, general anxeity attacks and constant inflamation/pain that I have. It also tasted great!

Last edited:

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I had a gram of Harlequinn wax and another of ACDC wax processed by Omega Labs a couple years ago and I do recall it being much different than what I have now. It would help more with fighting anxeity driven insomnia, general anxeity attacks and constant inflamation/pain that I have. It also tasted great!
I actually still have some of Omega Labs "CBD" products. Definitely not the same stuff nor as clean as PhytoFamily's dabs but I do wish they made a legit comeback.

OL is definitely more potent though. I can't say OL products weren't effective but they clearly weren't filtered as well (still had some THC) and the lab results were questionable if they ever received any. There was a point where I could just buy herb from OL like a few months ago before they entirely vanished due to separation and other problems.

I always felt their CBD eliquids were awesome in flavor but had no effect, any of their "Wax/Dab/Cave" items were comparable to THC heavy dabs I had.

I'd say their least potent strain was ACDC which I've probably gone through 40+ grams of. Their initial quality was hit or miss but primarily good with notable improvements towards the end. Overall they had great flavors even on their House oils/Mixes.

I've also currently got CBD and CBDTea (amazing), from https://coloradodirectproduce.com/

Its not a quality as Phyto but another good option that isn't as expensive.

paytonpenn,
Reactions: nosmoking
Top Bottom