Ordered a Mobius 60t, got a 60b...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is: do I return it? 60b's are 30 bucks more so I'm guessing it's not really a bad option. I'm also lazy and impatient and want to hit a new Mobius!

Thing is, I ordered the Evo and I think there was something about the 60b's not being as optimal as the 60t's? I tried searching for it on the site but couldn't find it, so was wondering if this would be a good place to ask.

So should I keep the 60b? Will it pair well with the Evo? Is the 60t better for the Evo?

Last edited:
ENTicedByDaHerb,
Reactions: Snappo

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
My question is: do I return it? 60b's are 30 bucks more so I'm guessing it's not really a bad option. I'm also lazy and impatient and want to hit a new Mobius!

Thing is, I ordered the Evo and I think there was something about the 60b's not being as optimal as the 60t's? I tried searching for it on the site but couldn't find it, so was wondering if this would be a good place to ask.

Basically, my questions are: Should I keep the 60b? Will it pair well with the Evo? Is the 60t better for the Evo?
Try inquiring on the EVO thread. Many very knowledgeable and experienced folks over there who also use Mobius. Good luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom