Order Vaporizer in Mexico?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripleg

Has anyone that is from Mexico ordered a vaporizer online and had it delivered to their Mexican address? I want to do this, but wanted to see first if anybody had problems with delivery going past customs.

If it makes a difference, I have the arizer air in mind - an herbal portable vape.

Thank you.

tripleg,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Has anyone that is from Mexico ordered a vaporizer online and had it delivered to their Mexican address? I want to do this, but wanted to see first if anybody had problems with delivery going past customs.

If it makes a difference, I have the arizer air in mind - an herbal portable vape.

Thank you.
If it's clean, it should pass customs no problem, as long as the value declared is reasonably correct. Just because its a vaporizer doesn't make it illegal. Unless I'm missing a law in Mexico? I'm from northern usa so I dunno. It shouldnt be an issue

KidFated.,

tripleg

If it's clean, it should pass customs no problem, as long as the value declared is reasonably correct. Just because its a vaporizer doesn't make it illegal. Unless I'm missing a law in Mexico? I'm from northern usa so I dunno. It shouldnt be an issue

That's what I thought too, but I just wanted to double check and see if anyone has any direct experience.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The Arizer Solo is sold as a aromatherapy device by the company. They even include a flower potpourri and a glass container to put it in. It doesn't look like a vaporizer to vaporize cannabis. I would think the Solo would look legit.

I don't know anything about the laws in Mexico.

CarolKing,
Reactions: KidFated.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom