Orbiter style water tool

Putricio

Hello everyone. I just purchased a Lotus in the classifieds and wanted to get an orbiter style water tool for it. My one issue with the MF orbiter is that it's rather small. I saw a review of the Sneaky Pete orbiter and heard it was just barely bigger than the MF orbiter. Does anyone know where I can get a larger orbiter style watertool for it? I like the look of the orbiter. Thank you in advance.

MoltenTiger

Thank you Sir!
No problem, make sure to share your findings as quality lab glassware would be a good change from the general DHgate cheapies everyone flocks to. It can be hard to find lab glass for a good price though.

I believe the most appropriate scientific ground glass joint taper to be 19/38 (18mm/18.8mm/19mm female connection) for vaping purposes btw, if that makes searching any easier (it will be easiest to find downstems that fit this)

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
No problem, make sure to share your findings as quality lab glassware would be a good change from the general DHgate cheapies everyone flocks to. It can be hard to find lab glass for a good price though.

I absolutely love using lab glassware for vaping. I found a couple of good shops in my country and their stuff blows away the usual chinese bubbler quality wise at a very competitive price point.

JMi8ztD.jpg

Top Bottom