Opinions on vaporizers

sera20

Hi there,

My name is Sally, and I am a researcher from the University of New South Wales, Australia. Some colleagues and I are conducting a study looking at the experiences of people who have used a cannabis vaporizer. We are looking for people who have used a vaporizer for cannabis in the past six months to complete an anonymous, 15-minute online survey to let us know about their experiences. Findings of the survey will be used to make recommendations about vaporizer use by people who use cannabis.

If you can assist personally or pass this message on to someone who can, it would be greatly appreciated.

The survey can be accessed directly from the link below.

http://unebcss.us2.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8wRAEGIrIyt8T9H

Thank you,
Sally

sera20,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
the survey is hosted in mormontown, so no control over IP logging.

most surveys are stoopid anyway. imho.

Hippie Dickie,

undertheshade

This "Sally" has posted on several other MJ forums and a mod from one of them posted this as a response:

I am a moderator on another marijuana forum and I feel obligated to let you all know that I looked in to Dr. Sally Rooke when she posted this on my site and she works for the NCPIC, or National Cannabis Prevention and Information Centre.

Her intentions with this survey are not pro cannabis, do not take it

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
I can see how they can manipulate that data, particularly the last questions. Its just dry flowers. Why making such a big deal out of it.

Roger D,

Qbit

cannabanana
At least there was this paragraph:

This project has been approved by the University’s Human Research Ethics Committee of the University of New England (Approval No. HE12-223; HE Expiry Date: 15 Dec 2013). Should you have any complaints concerning the manner in which this research is conducted, please contact the Research Ethics Officer at the following address:
E-mail:

Qbit,
This "Sally" has posted on several other MJ forums and a mod from one of them posted this as a response:

I am a moderator on another marijuana forum and I feel obligated to let you all know that I looked in to Dr. Sally Rooke when she posted this on my site and she works for the NCPIC, or National Cannabis Prevention and Information Centre.

Her intentions with this survey are not pro cannabis, do not take it

Seemed fishy off the bat, thanks for the heads up!

SativaLover420,

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations,

I was about to post some rant but i'll just point out we need a [ Dislike ] button...

That will have to do for me!!

Thanks for bringing this to the community's attention FC.

:peace:

Egzoset,

mettle

It is bizarre to me that groups like the NCPIC even exist. I think the burden of explanation here is on Sally. Until then it seems this survey is not in this culture's interest.

mettle,
Top Bottom