Opinions On The Best LAYG Vape Pen

Chill Dude

Hey FC,

It seems concentrate LAYG vape pens have come a long away during the past year. Right now I have The VB Dabbler and I'm quite pleased with its performance and ease of use. I've also heard the Dr. Dabbler is a pretty solid device. The thing is, those pens sell in the $80 to $100 range. The Pen Vapes that look good to me right now are the OPHOS and Omicron lite manufactured by THC Scientific. These Vapes sell between $49 and $65, have quality SAFE components and have titanium/ceramic carts that can actually be soaked in ISO to clean.. A big plus as the dabbler heaters cannot be submersed in ISO making them apparently much more difficult to clean. Anyway, I'm looking to buy a new pen to add to my collection. Does anyone have an opinion on which pen Vapes are the best as far as quality build, performance, taste, ease of use and cleanability? I mean, you can buy two OPHOS Vapes for the price of one Dabbler and the Omicron lite is with a titanium kiss cart is only $64. Is the VB Dabbler twice as good as the OPHOS?? How does the VB Dabbler compare to the OPHOS and Omicron Lite?? Any veteran pen vape aficionados out there in FC land with an opinion?? Thanks....

Chill Dude,
Top Bottom