• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Minicron, Minicron Lite and Ophos Oil Vaporizers

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I am experiencing some weird behavior with the Ophos and wondered if anyone had insight. Something is going on with the charging. I will attach my KISS cartridge and the battery will blink like it is low. I take the cartridge off and then the button works and the light stays blue. This has happened a few times now.

Also this happened last night and I plugged it in to my computer. The charging light only stayed on for maybe 30 minutes. I plugged it in to an outlet too. It has yet to completely die and not charge though so it isn't "dead." I just don't know what to do.

ok lets see.

When you take the cartridge off the button stays on when not pressed?

If when you put the cart on it blinks means the center pin has been pushed down. What you need to do is gently pull it up with a paperclip a bit and dont over tighten the cartridge to it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

mystikalghost

ok lets see.

If when you put the cart on it blinks means the center pin has been pushed down. What you need to do is gently pull it up with a paperclip a bit and dont over tighten the cartridge to it.

I must be tightening it too hard then because I didn't know about that feature. What exactly do you mean by "center pin"? Is it on the cartridge or the device itself?

Thanks!

mystikalghost,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I must be tightening it too hard then because I didn't know about that feature. What exactly do you mean by "center pin"? Is it on the cartridge or the device itself?

Thanks!

Device itself. look in the center of the top of the battery where you screw in the cart there is a pin in there that has a silicon seal. This is what im talking about.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ashes26

I am experiencing some weird behavior with the Ophos and wondered if anyone had insight. Something is going on with the charging. I will attach my KISS cartridge and the battery will blink like it is low. I take the cartridge off and then the button works and the light stays blue. This has happened a few times now.

Also this happened last night and I plugged it in to my computer. The charging light only stayed on for maybe 30 minutes. I plugged it in to an outlet too. It has yet to completely die and not charge though so it isn't "dead." I just don't know what to do.

I had this issue also.. seems that it doesn't like to charge up when the kiss cart is attached.. I took off the cart and it charged fine.. also - don't screw on the cart fully.. like screw it on until you meet a bit of resistance and then a touch more.. worked for me..

mystikalghost

I had this issue also.. seems that it doesn't like to charge up when the kiss cart is attached.. I took off the cart and it charged fine.. also - don't screw on the cart fully.. like screw it on until you meet a bit of resistance and then a touch more.. worked for me..

Yup! I have realized that is what is working now. I had the KISS on the other night and it wouldn't charge. Took it off and it is charging fine. Now I know :D.

mystikalghost,
Reactions: ashes26

mystikalghost

Device itself. look in the center of the top of the battery where you screw in the cart there is a pin in there that has a silicon seal. This is what im talking about.

Hey man can you explain this a little bit more to me? Is there something else you suggest for this? Right now I can't turn the cartridge any further than when I feel resistance. It wiggles around just a tiny bit now every time I use it and I really don't like that.

mystikalghost,

Bvapst

Since a time I'm looking around for a concentrate penvape, for me and one of my friend, that is affordable and quality made + efficient device.
The Omicron Lite and Ophos seems to suit those needs as we are not heavy concentrate users so we wouldn't mind to refill it more often. Can someone confirm that they work more like a one-hitter (lets say a few hits) ? And what kind of concentrate do they handle better? I guess it is more for waxes, etc...? Bubble hash, full melt wouldn't do?
Thanks

so the plastic parts will be replaced by titanium parts?
Would be really interesting to have answer to that question.
From their website :
newest Kiss cartridge that incorporates a titanium grade 2 heating wire with a ceramic wick.

S
o on their website it is clear what the Ti is used for.. But it would be nice to read what are the others components of the Kiss Cartridge ? As one user here claim to have some plastic-kind material which flakes off (?) and this is bothering me a bit...
I would consider another Penvape if this is still to consider in the new Kiss cartridge. I haven't seen any answer to that question from now on this thread...

Last edited:
Bvapst,
Reactions: nao12000

ashes26

Since a time I'm looking around for a concentrate penvape, for me and one of my friend, that is affordable and quality made + efficient device.
The Omicron Lite and Ophos seems to suit those needs as we are not heavy concentrate users so we wouldn't mind to refill it more often. Can someone confirm that they work more like a one-hitter (lets say a few hits) ? And what kind of concentrate do they handle better? I guess it is more for waxes, etc...? Bubble hash, full melt wouldn't do?
Thanks

Would be really interesting to have answer to that question.
From their website :
newest Kiss cartridge that incorporates a titanium grade 2 heating wire with a ceramic wick.

S
o on their website it is clear what the Ti is used for.. But it would be nice to read what are the others components of the Kiss Cartridge ? As one user here claim to have some plastic-kind material which flakes off (?) and this is bothering me a bit...
I would consider another Penvape if this is still to consider in the new Kiss cartridge. I haven't seen any answer to that question from now on this thread...

seriously love the O-Phos. have had it for a couple months now and it's totally changed the way I medicate. plus it's cheap and uptech really stands behind their products.
def only waxes, no hash etc. for one hitter use, get the KISS cart, since it's load as you go.. a dab on there is good for a solid few hits :-)

ashes26,
Reactions: Bvapst

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Hey man can you explain this a little bit more to me? Is there something else you suggest for this? Right now I can't turn the cartridge any further than when I feel resistance. It wiggles around just a tiny bit now every time I use it and I really don't like that.

Just turn it a bit more and it should be fine.

Hey Guys we are getting ready to start a pre order on our Grade 2 Titanium Kiss cartridges for the healthiest cartridge to date based on the wire heater platform. Please share this on many forums and here so that people are aware of a healthier alternative.

http://www.w9tech.com/titanium-kiss-cartridge/

Bvapst

@THC SCIENTIFIC
That sound interesting ! Would it be possible to tell us what is the material used for the "bowl" ? I've seen that it is a ceramic wick with a Ti 2 coil around but I don't think you mention what kind of material compose the "bowl"?

I'm really interested in ordering an Ophos or Lite around next month (and I'm not alone). Will you purpose a deal with the new Ti grade 2 cartridges as well?
And can you also tell me what is " THE CORE" option on your website?
I'm from Europe so do I must choose any other option than "none"? The price was really interesting but I don't understand this "option" ? It is my first penvape quest..

Thanks!

Bvapst,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
@Bvapst the material is ceramic as well.

The Core is a pass through system allowing you to connect your unit up either a Ophos, Omicron Lite, Omicron v2.xx, or even a Persei.

The US plug and European plug just means where in the World you can plug your Core in without adapters.

As for the Ophos and Omicron Lite we will see about adding Ti GR kiss carts its still up in the air.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bvapst

captain stabbin

I ordered an Omicron lite about a month ago and I'm loving it! Today the ceramic rod (inside the kiss cart) broke into two pieces. I thought I remember reading that it was possible to rebuild them, is this true? If so, where do I find the parts? Thank you for making such an awesome product, I've so far convinced two of my friends to order it and a third and fourth are considering it.

captain stabbin,

b0

Cloudy...
IS there going to be a pack with the Omicron lite/Ophos + the titanium kiss cart?

b0,

mystikalghost

Hey guys, I need some help. My OPhos is doing this:

ok lets see.

But I have no idea how to fix it. I basically have to use both hands with the pen now so I can hold the cartridge on. I am not entirely sure how to get that center pin moved up? How far should it come up? Can it break? Is there something to do on the cartridge? A paperclip is too large and I tried using the head of a needle but that isn't working too well.

mystikalghost,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Hey guys, I need some help. My OPhos is doing this:

But I have no idea how to fix it. I basically have to use both hands with the pen now so I can hold the cartridge on. I am not entirely sure how to get that center pin moved up? How far should it come up? Can it break? Is there something to do on the cartridge? A paperclip is too large and I tried using the head of a needle but that isn't working too well.

Submit a ticket online and we will direct you how to send it in for repair.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Titanium Grade 2 kiss cart Ophos and Omicron Lite Kits are now live on the site.

Ti Kiss carts only available on our site currently.

Last edited:

b0

Cloudy...
Just to be sure before ordering, what's the difference between the ophos and omicron lite? This will be my first vape pen so I don't know a lot about them.

b0,
Top Bottom