Discontinued Minicron, Minicron Lite and Ophos Oil Vaporizers

hashkin

i have a kiss mini, standard kiss cart and a titanium kiss cart. why is it only the titanium glows red hot? it heats so much quicker than the rest.

hashkin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
i have a kiss mini, standard kiss cart and a titanium kiss cart. why is it only the titanium glows red hot? it heats so much quicker than the rest.

might have something to do with the white and black ceramic.

on a side note Kiss Alpha Centauris shipping out today.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: 710

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Do these fit and work on an omicron lite? Will it look ridiculous if it does? You really know how to get my vas pumping.

works on the Omi lite and it is wider then the Omi Lite, and it works better then even the current kiss carts, or what ever is out there guaranteed.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: OnCloud8

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Probably similar in size to using the okeanos on omi's. A little big, but still less silly looking than on the minicron lite.

StormyPinkness,

hashkin

might have something to do with the white and black ceramic.

on a side note Kiss Alpha Centauris shipping out today.

all the wicks i have are black even on the titanium kiss. but it glows red instantly so its not as enjoyable as the standard kiss cart i have. plus there is more wraps on the standard one.

and what your saying is that this alpha is better than anything i have? and it will work fine on my minicron? if so im in.

Last edited:
hashkin,

mixchu69

this is on a minicron lite.

and you had to make me grab a omi lite huh but here you go, for a good cause.

The picture sold me. Just Ordered and can't wait to try the new tigr2 coils. I can't picture anything that will taste better than my globe, but let's give it a try. I forgot, my herc tastes as good or better. Excited. I have realized that it is hard to be discrete (odor) with herbal vapes on the go, but oil vaporizers are great because the smell doesn't linger as much.

Edit: the pictures on your website do not show how small these products are, which I believe is a huge selling point. I never knew the minicron lite was so small.

Last edited:

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
My Viper glass fits perfect as a replacement/alternative for the KISS globe. Also these ceramic disc are amazing. Not sure why they aren't getting talking about as much.

Are there some techniques to compare to on how to use this. I am still confused on loading as my disc doesn't really stay in a lot.

Last edited:
paytonpenn,

@THC SCIENTIFIC hey, I ended up losing the battery cap to my minicron within like a week. Any way I can buy a couple from you?

Exactly... why the hell can't we buy just the vape without the atomizer? What if I don't want Kanthal? Why do you not sell the vapes with an option to throw in titanium?

Looking forward to trying this new cartridge though.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
My Viper glass fits perfect as a replacement/alternative for the KISS globe. Also these ceramic disc are amazing. Not sure why they aren't getting talking about as much.

Are there some techniques to compare to on how to use this. I am still confused on loading as my disc doesn't really stay in a lot.

Not sure why the 1701's are not discussed, but when you say disc moving do you mean the black ceramic wick on top?

@mystikalghost yes we have a few lying around contact Sam we can get you one.

@710 not sure I can answer that question. We rather have our clients test our cartridges along with the pen. Each is designed to work with each other.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Nice video, how do you like the 1701 with the black ceramic?
It is amazing, it produces massive hits and continues to create more vapor when I inhale faster. Its not harsh besides the massive hits I'm able to produce and it cleans itself. I am actually still vaping off of that dab from the video.

Edit:
The black ceramic in general is amazing it works great in my UD heatport.

Top Bottom