Discontinued Minicron, Minicron Lite and Ophos Oil Vaporizers

mystikalghost

The black wick is the new one and better. Soaks up your concentrate better
The black wick is an AMAZING piece of technology.

the coils that when up for sale are for the standard globes we have.

dual coil as in double coil atomizer yes.

and the 1701 is a ceramic disc coil with a ceramic wick system.

as for the difference between this and the alpha. You will know when the alpha is introduced to the world.

until then.

ill just leave these here for you guys to contemplate a few things.

kMK3d3L.jpg

hashkin

i loaded.up some crumble into the globe and also some into the titanium kiss cart and i have to say they were both amazing. the minicron easily the best pen i have ever used, it feels nice and solid, isnt too big. the globe gives you smoother hits, i think ill buy a water attachment aswell.

i also have a vaporizer with the kiss mini, which i havent used yet, but im sure it will be just as good. i will defo be ordering some double coils!

hashkin

Oh man the thing was perfect for the whole weekend. I never put more than half a gram in, probably closer to 1/3rd. The biggest downside was the buildup on the sides of the cartridges. I ended up taking a small dab tool in to scrape it down. The battery lasted all day and I would consider it heavy usage during the day. I am definitely sticking with it for shows.

I just don't like loading the thing. Also the part of the mouthpiece that goes inside the cartridge can get really oily. Plus the buildup on the sides is frustrating.

so how do you guys load the vaporizer/kiss mini? i bought one and put a .2 of crumble in there, i made it into a ball and dropped it in there. i checked it after a couple draws and its all melted into the sides of the wick, so the draws you get are not the biggest due to the fact that hardly any air gets through. am i loading it wrong?

long draws still get nice vapor, just not big clouds. i only use this for when im out so i need to be able to load as much as i can without any problems. how far to the top do you guys load?

hashkin,

mixchu69

so how do you guys load the vaporizer/kiss mini? i bought one and put a .2 of crumble in there, i made it into a ball and dropped it in there. i checked it after a couple draws and its all melted into the sides of the wick, so the draws you get are not the biggest due to the fact that hardly any air gets through. am i loading it wrong?

long draws still get nice vapor, just not big clouds. i only use this for when im out so i need to be able to load as much as i can without any problems. how far to the top do you guys load?
I believe less is more. I would place a piece of wax on the coil and pulse it in so it sucks into the dark ceramic. there is less buildup on the sides.

mixchu69,

hashkin

I believe less is more. I would place a piece of wax on the coil and pulse it in so it sucks into the dark ceramic. there is less buildup on the sides.

yes thats what i do with the kiss carts, but with the mini it says you can load upto a 0.3 and i use this when im out so it needs to be prefillwd with as much bho as possible. why have the deep cartidge if we cant fill it up all the way?

hashkin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
yes thats what i do with the kiss carts, but with the mini it says you can load upto a 0.3 and i use this when im out so it needs to be prefillwd with as much bho as possible. why have the deep cartidge if we cant fill it up all the way?

you can fill it up all with 0.3 but with any oil vaporizer there will be some lost and can be reclaimed. Its all in the preference.

Just like a Hyper-car. Yes it can reach 225+ mph but doing so will drink up the fuel tank and eat the tires away in matter of minutes.

So what this means like i said its possible but there will always be some lost.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

mixchu69

What this has taught me is that I can ride the button longer. I usually use 2 second pulses with my omicron lite. I tried 5 second pulses this afternoon and got monster clouds, with the same great taste, on my kiss globes tigr2. I definitely prefer slow heat up to fast ones.

I have been enjoying it so much that I haven't opened up my 2 donuts and 2 double coils from w9 (sitting on my desk for a week)

hashkin

I load around .4g of high viscosity shatter. No leaks, goes and goes with great taste. Lower viscousity concentrates would probably leak with this method.

ac397b5e-29a9-478d-9b9f-fc743c54bada_zpslaqkz2j6.jpg

yes but do you pulse it so all the shatter melts onto the wick before you vape? or just throw it into the tube and let it melt down on its own as you vape?

hashkin,

mixchu69

It will slowly drip down.

Appreciate the recommendation, will definitely give it a try. For THC scientific, I saw an upgrade from the regular kiss tigr2 to the globe tigr2, it had a few more wraps. Was I just imagining things? I assume that the AC is even more wraps than that with thicker and higher grade titanium that is going to improve taste even more???

mixchu69,

hashkin

I use a mini heat gun and warm up the sides a little.

ECG HG-300D Mini Heat Gun
31GKM-4r%2B6L._SY355_.jpg

it looks like you really stuffed it. so you hold the heat gun to it and melt it so it goes on and around the wick? that amount of shatter is going to cover the whole wick and the sides. how does the air flow?

hashkin,

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I love my kiss mini for the taste, load size, and stealth, but I occasionally get tiny bits of wax in my mouth when I use it. Sometimes I feel it splatter into my mouth when I'm pressing the button. I get a layer along the sides that I've always considered a buffer that you need to load a lot. I thought about trying my heat gun but I was worried it would melt down through the air hole in the cup.

Top Bottom