Opening Pre-Filled Cartridges

stroonz

Abiding Dude
I haven't seen much talk of pre-filled carts on these forums but is there a way to cleanly open a pre-filled cartridge so that one can use that oil on a Load-As-You-Go vaporizer ?

stroonz,
There are quite a few different kinds of carts being used by manufacturers these days. Can you post a pic of the one(s) you have? Some are very easy to disassemble and some just aren't.

archangelz001,

stroonz

Abiding Dude
Hi. Sorry for disappearing. Really appreciate your replying. here it is:

LA9uaEY.jpg

Last edited:
stroonz,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
The black mouthpiece should pull off with a decent tug. Underneath it is a silicone gasket plug. You would have to get a tiny syringe to get in the hole but I am not sure you should even try to dab that.

stroonz

Abiding Dude
It does seem that the consistency is not very thick, if that's what you mean. I recently acquired an Omicron v.4, a purchase I don't want to go to waste. I have used Rick Simpson Oil in KISS carts in the past and that worked very well.

stroonz,

stonecreek

actually ive opened one and used a dabber stick to work the stuff inside, got nice light dabs! one downside is I can usually taste a little bit of the solvent. the consistency is like honey, not as thick as real oil. now only if they can load these things with solventless rosin, itd be much better

stonecreek,

stonecreek

i always thought is kind of a joke to load those pens with that syrupy crap... you need higher temps and more mass to do real oil hits the way oil and concentrates are supposed to be consumed... thick and heavy dabs that'll rock your brains out.. not these wispy kinda crap hits you need to take 10 in a row to start to get lit.

stonecreek,
Top Bottom