One way Whiptips?

Bogey

I was wondering if there is such thing as a whiptip (hope that is the right term) that has a one-way function? Just feel that some vapor is escaping the end... Thanks in adavance, and if so where do I find them?

Bogey,

Nosferatu

I think he means a mouthpiece that is closed off unless you suck on it so you cant lose a drop of vapor. I dont think these exist just pull the wand and clear it everytime. It should be mixed anyway so its not extra work.

Nosferatu,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
thats a great idea. they make hookahs with those balls in the mouth peice that block the hole unless youre inhaling so why can't they do the same for a vaporizer mouthpiece.

i think you just gave me a million dollar idea.

gettin lifted,

Bogey

gettin lifted said:
thats a great idea. they make hookahs with those balls in the mouth peice that block the hole unless youre inhaling so why can't they do the same for a vaporizer mouthpiece.

i think you just gave me a million dollar idea.

Can I at least get credit for the idea or have it named after me? That would be great. I am a very new newbie and the only tool that I own is the Vapir NO2. When using it, I noticed that there was stream of vapor coming out after using. The small hose is only 4 inches long so I thought that might be the issue. But yes, was asking if there was a tip that blocked vapor from leaking until one inhaled. Would be nice.

Bogey,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Yeah i've thought about this before back when i first got my DBV. Although i wanted it to be one-way in that there would be a flap or something that wouldnt allow air to be blown down the hosing. I had problems with some of my friends accidentally blowing bowls into the heatercover and it was getting really annoying lol.

But yeah, it would be cool if there was basically a whip that could prevent vapor from flowing out when theres no inhalation. It could be a mouthpiece with some sort of valve/flap built into it, or an in-line piece that you would attach hosing to on both ends. I think it would be best to have it at the beginning of the hosing though so that vapor isnt sitting in the tubing, possibly condensing and building up on the hosing, which isnt usually able to be harvested like it can be from glass and such.

steiner666,

Canarka

gettin lifted said:
but the main purpose would to keep inexperienced people from coughing into their vape since its only 1 way and there would be no leakage without the fumbling of flipping a lever on a valve. its win win.

lol you need to re-read the check-valve article. You dont have to flip a lever on a valve for it to work. When you suck, it lets air in, when you blow, it does not. No lever turning required.

Canarka,
Top Bottom