Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

DaNi_DuB

Vapor Enthusiast
Has anyone rebuilt any kiss globe coils? Curious if it's similar to the regular kiss carts.

DaNi_DuB,

dilvish

in hypno-vision
noob inquiry: is there anything i should do to a fresh new ti kiss cart before using, or during first use? my last one tastes a little funky now when the wick isn't fully saturated. is that normal? when i first used that one i plopped a little dap right on top of the coil and melted it in gently. was that right? or should i be dry firing it before i use it? just got a new one and i want to treat it right.

dilvish,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have a fear of dry firing, called dryfireaphobia.
Due to this condition, my answer is always no... you should not dry fire for no reason.

Vitolo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I just place a dab of concentrate directly on it... close the unit and vape it.
If the wax won't come off the dabber and stick.. then I tap...tap.. the button once or twice to get the wax softer.
It will saturate the wick on its own.

mixchu69

I pulse it to make sure the ti coils get hot. Otherwise, you will be wasting oil if you have a dead cart. I never hold it longer than 2-3 seconds. I also never received a dead cart. Knock on wood

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
No, it is not. That is the single 14250 tube that came with the HVD kit. That will last you 3-4 hits before the battery needs to be recharged.

The SS kit is for a 14500 battery.

SamuraiSam,

DaNi_DuB

Vapor Enthusiast
I apologize in advance if this is a FAQ on this thread, but does the 3.7v sr-74 run well on the omicron?

DaNi_DuB,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
From Utopia Planitia Technologies and its employees we wish everyone a happy new year, may it bring us all health, happiness and wealth.

I apologize in advance if this is a FAQ on this thread, but does the 3.7v sr-74 run well on the omicron?

It works but for best results must use a 18650 or 18350

420time

anyone have experience with replacing the kiss globe nail with the TI 2 kiss replacement kit?

420time,

El Barto

I saw a Reddit Q&A where the manufacturer was discussing development of the Hercules for the Omicron with oils. It appears that there is only one model of the Hercules and its not clear from looking which vaporizers it works with. Can the Omicron use the Hercules for vaporizing oils?

El Barto,

DaNi_DuB

Vapor Enthusiast
I saw a Reddit Q&A where the manufacturer was discussing development of the Hercules for the Omicron with oils. It appears that there is only one model of the Hercules and its not clear from looking which vaporizers it works with. Can the Omicron use the Hercules for vaporizing oils?

The hercules is also known as the sr-74x (newest model). THC SCIENTIFIC recommends 18350 or 18650 size batteries, which means he recommends the persei in order to run the sr74x correctly.

It works but for best results must use a 18650 or 18350

FeelingFactory

ok guys another update, after further developing the 1701's and hearing your feedback on it, we have made them better.

On this monday our 1701's go back into production.
Thank you! I've recently started using the classic 3.7v Omicron EO carts again to supplement the titanium kiss / globes for those times I just need a tank on the go and can't reload. Once at a party someone asked to hit the kiss, I thought I was going to have to explain it's not ejuice due to its stealth design, but he said he saw "the little container" my wife used to load between each fresh hit and knew we had hash from afar. Not that I mind sparing a hit, as much as being obvious when trying to not be.
Anyway the classic carts have served well for on-the-go, and they seem to be perfect for those syringes of co2 oil IME. The taste is noticeably less fresh and more "hashy" than LAYG style, but great for not reloading often. Now I can't wait to try that 1701 ceramic heater =)

Last edited:
FeelingFactory,
Top Bottom