• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Vitolo

Vaporist
I discovered a way to prevent my "carts in waiting" from springing leaks in the shot glass I store them in.
I obtained a few silicone "end pieces" that e-cig makers use to send out standard 510 atomizers.
These are also used to protect some manufactured mouthpieces.
I now store filled carts with impunity!
These are 3 of my WORST offenders as far as leaks from the bottom go...
all are 1.5, and look at the bottoms now, after weeks of sitting in a storageroom whose temperature was above 100º on most days.
DSC03375.jpg

And now... a quick "leak check"!
DSC03376.jpg

These caps have the added benefit, of my being able to retrieve any drips stuck in them!

Silvercloud538

For 1st time major hassle w/ G @ UpTech ~ issue: just got back from PO w/ package from order placed 2 days ago ( excellent delivery so far ) ~ upon doing a dry test ( 3 sec ) one KISS 3.7 lit up beautifully ,however the 2nd identical KISS didn't get pass tthe battery button test IOW ,only way to get solid white lite is to work it where the connection is '"loose"' in socket ,otherwise w/ light tightening ,yields '"multi-color"' non-connected `

Now ,since hav no other choice but to call office when "G" picks up telling me to send it back ( 5.95 ) ; the whole piece was only 11;99 ~ soo ,me counters w/ offer to make it available for a FedEx P/U like we used to before ,but ,NO ,just send it back and we'll take a look at it !

Then he asks me what battery am using ? ~ since the O-Phos battery is marginal @ best for heavy users ,and the hassle of replacing loose 14650's ,hav had much better luck w/ 20$ E-Go( 8 sec timer) fitted w/adapter ( 510 ) ~ Soo ,then he comes off the wall telling me he can't guarantee the newly tried KISS cart b/c wasn't "his battery" ~ then after telling me to send it in ,tells me not to order from his company *AGAIN !! ( this is after over 3 yrs biz together)

Psst* like me would ever want to listen to his nonsense AGAIN !

Good Bye Gary ,.let's see where your biz attitude gets ya from here ,LoL

BTW ,Vapor Warehouse got all the goodies @ much better prices ( no handling ,no shipping + 10% discount for just using '"SUMMER"" code )

Silvercloud538,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
For 1st time major hassle w/ G @ UpTech ~ issue: just got back from PO w/ package from order placed 2 days ago ( excellent delivery so far ) ~ upon doing a dry test ( 3 sec ) one KISS 3.7 lit up beautifully ,however the 2nd identical KISS didn't get pass tthe battery button test IOW ,only way to get solid white lite is to work it where the connection is '"loose"' in socket ,otherwise w/ light tightening ,yields '"multi-color"' non-connected `

Now ,since hav no other choice but to call office when "G" picks up telling me to send it back ( 5.95 ) ; the whole piece was only 11;99 ~ soo ,me counters w/ offer to make it available for a FedEx P/U like we used to before ,but ,NO ,just send it back and we'll take a look at it !

Then he asks me what battery am using ? ~ since the O-Phos battery is marginal @ best for heavy users ,and the hassle of replacing loose 14650's ,hav had much better luckk w/ 20$ E-Go( 8 sec timer) fitted w/adapter ( 510 ) ~ Soo ,then he comes off the wall telling me he can't guarantee the newly tried KISS cart b/c wasn't "his battery" ~ then after tellin g me to send it in ,tells me not to order from hiss company *AGAIN !! ( this is after over 3 yrs biz together )

Psst* like me would ever want to listen to his nonsense AGAIN !

GoodBye Gary ,.let's see where your biz attitude gets ya from here ,LoL

BTW ,VaporWarehouse got all the goodies @ much better prices ( no handling ,no shipping + 10% discount for just using '"SUMMER"" code )

You want me to diagnose an issue with a battery that is not ours and using an adapter on it.

I did tell you to slightly raise the center pin on the Kiss cartridge but you want us to ship out another kiss cartridge, we cant simply ship things out when people call and ask.

As for the 3 years of business together.

Let me see.

6 orders. Totaling about $400

Out of the 6 orders you placed there are about 19 service calls

04-06-12 ophos replaced + free drip tips, and 1.5 ohm carts
05-22-12 ophos replaced + free 1.5 ohm carts
06-11-12 ophos replaced
07-17-12 ophos replaced
09-11-12 ophos replaced
09-18-12 ophos replaced.
09-26-12 ophos replaced

List goes on this is just maybe 1/3rd

I can keep listing the times you literally only used your ophos for no more then a month and we kept replacing it for you without issues plus the free parts you received without any questions.

Simply put we cant send out anything for free without verification. Only way for us to do that is if we get the cart back to see whats wrong.

and on top of that

We cant diagnose other companies batteries. So please do go there and purchae from them.

Silvercloud538

You want me to diagnose an issue with a battery that is not ours and using an adapter on it.

I did tell you to slightly raise the center pin on the Kiss cartridge but you want us to ship out another kiss cartridge, we cant simply ship things out when people call and ask.

As for the 3 years of business together.

Let me see.

6 orders. Totaling about $400

Out of the 6 orders you placed there are about 19 service calls

04-06-12 ophos replaced + free drip tips, and 1.5 ohm carts
05-22-12 ophos replaced + free 1.5 ohm carts
06-11-12 ophos replaced
07-17-12 ophos replaced
09-11-12 ophos replaced
09-18-12 ophos replaced.
09-26-12 ophos replaced

List goes on this is just maybe 1/3rd

I can keep listing the times you literally only used your ophos for no more then a month and we kept replacing it for you without issues plus the free parts you received without any questions.

Simply put we cant send out anything for free without verification. Only way for us to do that is if we get the cart back to see whats wrong.

and on top of that

We cant diagnose other companies batteries. So please do go there and purchae from them.

G O T C H A :

Silvercloud538,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
So my kiss globe is starting to get a little wobbly, can anyone tell me the correct size o-ring for the base of the kiss globe?

Also, are the drip tips a standard size?
Because I've seen a few cool ones online I've been thinking about purchasing, but I have no idea if they'll fit :shrug:

Frederick McGuire,

stroonz

Abiding Dude
Hey guys, I'm a little confused with all the talk of threads and diferent KISS carts.
Here's my Omicron & KISS cart. Which version Omicron is this and what size thread on the cart? I'm assuming I can't use the Titanium with this?

IMG_20141007_182203715.jpg
IMG_20141007_182735846.jpg

stroonz,

stroonz

Abiding Dude
looks like my photos didn't post. how do you attach pics? Anyhow, it's the post-funnel Omicron.

stroonz,

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Hey guys, I'm a little confused with all the talk of threads and diferent KISS carts.
Here's my Omicron & KISS cart. Which version Omicron is this and what size thread on the cart? I'm assuming I can't use the Titanium with this?

IMG_20141007_182203715.jpg
IMG_20141007_182735846.jpg

Someone might correct me, but as far as I know all the omicrons have 601 threading. I believe everything but the ophos is.

StormyPinkness,
Reactions: stroonz

stroonz

Abiding Dude
To complete my posting, here are the images:

BV04C9M.jpg

which version Omicron is this? And Titanium is a negative on this?

LFUwqVO.jpg

601 threading . Thanks for the info. What exactly does '601' mean ? is it a measurement?

Last edited:
stroonz,
Reactions: ataxian

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
To complete my posting, here are the images:

BV04C9M.jpg

which version Omicron is this? And Titanium is a negative on this?

LFUwqVO.jpg

601 threading . Thanks for the info. What exactly does '601' mean ? is it a measurement?

I could be wrong, but to me that looks like a current version omicron. I think the last version doesn't have the silver part/ring on the top of the top. What do mean by titanium is a negative? Are you talking about an attachment or titanium coils? I'm not sure where the names come from, I just know 510 is smaller. Circumference in millimeters?

StormyPinkness,

stroonz

Abiding Dude
I could be wrong, but to me that looks like a current version omicron. I think the last version doesn't have the silver part/ring on the top of the top. What do mean by titanium is a negative? Are you talking about an attachment or titanium coils? I'm not sure where the names come from, I just know 510 is smaller. Circumference in millimeters?

I thought I read somewhere on these threads that there was no KISS TI for the Omicron but it appears that W9 does make one that is compatible with the Omicron.

So smaller thread size equals less resistance equals higher voltage. Is that how it works?

Yes, does look like everything at w9 is 610.

Last edited:
stroonz,

poonman

I thought I read somewhere on these threads that there was no KISS TI for the Omicron but it appears that W9 does make one that is compatible with the Omicron.

So smaller thread size equals less resistance equals higher voltage. Is that how it works?

Yes, does look like everything at w9 is 610.

I got a KISS TI for my Omicron light .
I'd had asked first to see if it was compatible for the Omi-lite .
To see if it was powerful enough to run a KISS TI cart .
iirc , my omi-lite is a different size threading . ( 510 )
At least , I was told I needed a 601-510 adapter to use some
of their assc. Mine was not 3.7 v , that maybe the ophos you have . idk

poonman,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I got a KISS TI for my Omicron light .
I'd had asked first to see if it was compatible for the Omi-lite .
To see if it was powerful enough to run a KISS TI cart .
iirc , my omi-lite is a different size threading . ( 510 )
At least , I was told I needed a 601-510 adapter to use some
of their assc. Mine was not 3.7 v , that maybe the ophos you have . idk

The Omicron Lite is a 601. I am not sure what you mean.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
@stroonz I'm not sure but your Omicron looks like a V2. What is the serial number? Does it begin with HVD? Titanium Kiss is fine with the Omicron, either version.

DieHard,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
ok , I got it backwards .
I was told , It was different threading than the others .
And I needed the adapter to use to attach to the other assc.
Is that wrong ?

Minicron Lite
Minicron
Omicron Lite
Omicron Persei

all use the 601 Flat or also known as v3 thread aka Omicron Persei thread.

the Ophos uses a 601 Ego thread.

Anything that can fit the Mini, Mini lite, Omi Lite, Omicron and Persei will fit the Ophos, but what is designed for the Ophos will not fir the others without an adapter.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Guys we have moved to a undisclosed location but our new mailing address is

Up Tech
11024 Balboa Blvd Ste 424
Granada Hills, CA 91344

No walk ins as this is a mailing address only.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom