Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
@poonman I think the body of the KISS are the same judging by your picture. I use mine on my Omicron v2.5. It should still fit in 14mm gong female.

DieHard,
Reactions: poonman

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
The Omicron in this pic has the SS kit tube and a KISS cart. The other silver tube is the standard tube. The battery difference is there on the left. The upper left battery is for the short tube. Everything is there for comparison. There is also an Omicron Mini that even has a smaller battery and tube. (Not in my pic)http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/site/omicron-mini-vaporizer.html#.Uzg5hX-9KSM
uZuQJXc.jpg

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I am charging my battery every evening. Should it be draining so quickly? I use it all day long, but I thought it was supposed to last longer. Maybe because it is a shorter battery?

http://www.w9tech.com/omicron-essential-oil-vaporizer-ss-kit/

I'm still very curious about this and maybe my question was just missed?

Also, I just started using my back up Ti KISS cart, and the ceramic wick broke in half. It wasn't from me touching it, and I haven't even used it enough to clean it. Is this also normal? :( I hope you can see it in these pictures, @THC SCIENTIFIC

243rlax.jpg

2m5ieit.jpg

Last edited:
Vicki,
Reactions: Caligula

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I'm not sure a broken ceramic wick can be fixed. I'm also still wondering why my battery isn't even lasting a day. I asked that question, but no one seems to see it when I ask over and over, even re-quoting my own question.

Re-quoting:

I am charging my battery every evening. Should it be draining so quickly? I use it all day long, but I thought it was supposed to last longer. Maybe because it is a shorter battery?

Last edited:
Vicki,

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
I'm not sure a broken ceramic wick can be fixed. I'm also still wondering why my battery isn't even lasting a day. I asked that question, but no one seems to see it when I ask over and over, even re-quoting my own question.

Re-quoting:

Hi Vicki~

I have very good luck with the 14500 battery I can go a 3 days with out charging. Do you get a blinking that tells its low or you just like to keep it topped off?

Also I have people that use the wick broken i don't recommend it but it does happen. I would be a little gentler on the wick when adding essential oils to it. we recommend not using any metal tools.

Naomi

nao12000,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Hi Vicki~

I have very good luck with the 14500 battery I can go a 3 days with out charging. Do you get a blinking that tells its low or you just like to keep it topped off?

Also I have people that use the wick broken i don't recommend it but it does happen. I would be a little gentler on the wick when adding essential oils to it. we recommend not using any metal tools.

Naomi

It starts to blink before the day is over.

I never use any metal tools in my KISS cart, and I always just place a tiny amount of wax in it with my finger. I never press down. I think just got a defective cart because I haven't even been using this one a week.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer

Re-quoting:

Usage is a big factor in this equation. The 14500 is a true 600 Mah battery and coupled with the Ti kiss carts it will drain faster then lets say a ego battery at 900.

Lets do the math. Every time you press the button on the 14500 with a Ti coil it requires around 3.2 amps to 3.7 amps to power the unit then the current requirement for steady operation which is around 1.3 amps. Depending on the hit length and quantity of hits the battery should last around 20 mins with the Ti kiss cart.

With a regular 2.4 ohm cartridges the battery should last around 25 mins of use, with a regular kiss cart the battery should last around 23 mins of use, but you still have to consider the factors outside weather the oil inside, how long it will take for it to reach operating temps before the current req is dropped on the Ti.

As for the ceramic breaking i am sorry but is it possible to see a closer up shot? my eyes arnt to good atm after the surgery so please zoom in if you can thanks.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Thank you for taking the time to explain the battery issue to me! I didn't think I was using it that much in the course of a day, but maybe I am.

Here is a better picture of the crack in the wick, I hope. Can you see it? I've only been using it about a week.

6f0613.jpg

Vicki,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Thank you for taking the time to explain the battery issue to me! I didn't think I was using it that much in the course of a day, but maybe I am.

Here is a better picture of the crack in the wick, I hope. Can you see it? I've only been using it about a week.

6f0613.jpg

It is my pleasure to help everyone i can and sorry if i jump over anyones thread and not respond @poonman, @Vicki the ceramic rod breaking in half looks like a stress crack from being twisted as you can see the wire on the right side is pulling the ceramic up or counter clockwise and the wire on the left was also pulling counter clockwise but if you look closely the wire is already being blocked from moving any further clockwise and if slight pressure is applied then that ceramic rod will split it does look like from the image that the left side is where you are loading and if you are using your finger then rubbing it off on a downward motion is the cause of this issue. What i would suggest if you are using wax that sticks to your fingers then use a tool and a small lighter to heat the tool up to drop the oil on the coil. Unfortunately the price to pay to use a real Ti Gr 2 wire is that you need to compromise on some things. I hope you understand.

@poonman ok to go to your post, I have to take a look and see what the requirements and if the market really needs this tip to spend the money on molds and production tooling. Please dont take my not responding to your post as a sign of not reading.

sinsemilla

So I decided to go for it and get the Omicron TI along with the SS Kit. Lets just say it didn't leave my sight for a good 48 hours.. :ko: WOW this thing is a game changer, kinda reminds me when I first used the MFLB in the early days of its release. I already placed another order for a couple backup KISS carts while they're still on sale. No Half Measures!

RyHere

Accidently got high on my own supply
I got an omicron I've had for a while now and I love it.

So dope how it unscrews to get to each compartment and you can fill the cartrridges yourself, I really like that feature.

This new prototype looks pretty cool...might have to check that out

RyHere,

sinsemilla

I meant to ask.. at what point is the KISS cart ruined? Is it as simple as it either produces vapor or not or can the coil start burning out and then just get semi hot? Also, will it blink a certain way when it's time to swap batteries?

sinsemilla,

RyHere

Accidently got high on my own supply
I change the coil out every 3 months although its' sturdy. you can tell when the coil starts to wear out because it pulls less. soyea unfortunately you do have that

Personally, I refill the cartridge 5 or so times? It works really well its just the heavy concentrate starts to wwear out the cartridges

RyHere,

Silvercloud538

I change the coil out every 3 months although its' sturdy. you can tell when the coil starts to wear out because it pulls less. soyea unfortunately you do have that

Personally, I refill the cartridge 5 or so times? It works really well its just the heavy concentrate starts to wwear out the cartridges

If one can appreciate the increase in power w/ 1.5's ,then imagine an increase of

33.3% to 1.0 ( Ti GR2 ) ~ IOW ,keep an eye on button release timing :-)

Silvercloud538,

kaisersosay415

Sup everyone. been a couple days how with the kiss and ophos and was really wondering. Is it normal I get little vapor production. It is suppose to be light and not dense. I'm using some crumble and I get mediated but not a lot of vapor. Is this normal. Also my coil does not run along the whole wick. And is only like wrapped 3 times. It just feels Ike it's not getting hot enough.

kaisersosay415,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Sup everyone. been a couple days how with the kiss and ophos and was really wondering. Is it normal I get little vapor production. It is suppose to be light and not dense. I'm using some crumble and I get mediated but not a lot of vapor. Is this normal. Also my coil does not run along the whole wick. And is only like wrapped 3 times. It just feels Ike it's not getting hot enough.

How much are you loading?

kaisersosay415

Try chain hitting (back to back hits without exhaling) and tilting your Ophos while you hit it (like drinking from a bottle).

Is it safe to pulse the button. I've been doing that which helps but still light. Scared that be chain hitting or pulsing my kiss cart will burn out faster. Also is it normal for the wick to he wrapped only three times.

kaisersosay415,
Top Bottom