1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by THC SCIENTIFIC, Sep 16, 2011.

1. THC SCIENTIFIC

THC SCIENTIFIC Black Gold Manufacturer

Cs team should respond on Monday if not the latest Tuesday.

Not sure as I only share what management is giving me and they don't have a set date to take it down as of yet and my feeling is they won't decide to take it down this early.

aesthyrian and Caligula like this.
  2. kaisersosay415

kaisersosay415 Member

3. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

Omicron V.1s are still kicking ass here.
    (Yes the V.2 still works great too.. but it's more amazing that the V.1s are still all "go")
    The V.1s and V.2 are still rocking 1.5 carts.
    With love and care, and a gentle trigger finger, I have a few 1.5 carts that are on their
    3rd and fourth grams.
    Devices with longevity.
    Proper care given they go on and on!

Caligula, THC SCIENTIFIC and Vicki like this.
  4. silvercloud358

silvercloud358 Well-Known Member

Just started w/ new KISS 3.7v GR 2 ~ So far verry sweet :nod: ( performance/ flavors )

,soo decided to order another for backup (insurance) :cool:

W9Tech showing performance/ quality/ value (ILIKEUPTECH) Again :)

Vicki likes this.
  5. aesthyrian

aesthyrian Blaaaaah

Well, since the 20% off coupon works on the clearance Omicron V2, it was just too stupid of a deal too pass up.

So, I am now a proud member of the Omicron club. And let me say, this thing rocks! :rockon:

Very happy with the 2.4 cart, but I do have a 1.5 to try as well. This will be really fun when camping and hiking.

cawshook and poonman like this.
  6. cawshook

cawshook Solod out.

Love my new V2.5 with the 2.4 cart. I cant wait to get the HVD and try it at 7.4V. Its just fucking amazing to me how easy it is to get high. I cant think of a way to make the omicron better. I use it with an Aspire Nautilus E-juice tank as well, and it is all i carry around all day.

aesthyrian likes this.
  7. havock69

havock69 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I wanted to know which batteries I should order to run the omicron w/hvd top at 7.4? Do they come with the spacers for charging?

Also, @THC SCIENTIFIC , it was mentioned that you guys have hvd long spring caps, do I just put it in the notes with my order that I want one as well as a regular cap?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
    kamoe likes this.
  8. Vicki

Vicki The Bionic Woman

I gave my ceramic KISS cart a good ISO soak, but it's still black. Is that normal?

9. THC SCIENTIFIC

Ti or nichrome?

10. Vicki

Vicki The Bionic Woman

11. THC SCIENTIFIC

silvercloud358 and Vicki like this.
  12. Vicki

Vicki The Bionic Woman

Ok, thanks. It's not completely black, just a little bit on the ends. After the burn off, it looks even better now. :)

13. THC SCIENTIFIC

:-) glad you got it going.

Vicki likes this.
  14. Vicki

Vicki The Bionic Woman

The difference between a dirty and a clean Ti KISS cart ceramic wick really is night and day! :nod:

silvercloud358 likes this.
  15. THC SCIENTIFIC

that is true. To a sensitive palette it does make a difference. What most people dont understand is no matter how clean you think your oil is there is still compounds in there that are not what is needed in the body, these are left behind and when they are not vaporized at lower temperatures they just gunk up and cook over and over again causing a awful burnt taste, many people are not trained to recognize this and just keep on going and going, the small amount of people who do not compromise soon learn that it is best to clean often to have the best taste.

silvercloud358, Vicki and DieHard like this.
  16. Vicki

Vicki The Bionic Woman

I also think it makes a big difference in performance as well! :)

17. havock69

havock69 Well-Known Member

@THC SCIENTIFIC I just got my new HVD top Omicron package and my HVD head won't srew on the the core. The threading is different.

18. cawshook

cawshook Solod out.

Anyone know where I can get a nice sticker cover? I bought the red v2.5 from planetvape because that's all they had. I don't really like red, even though its actually a nice red. Also its already getting scratched.

19. nao12000

nao12000 W9 Tech Rep Company Rep

we actually sell wraps for the units you can call in to dicuss.. 818 849 6133

aesthyrian, odogg and cawshook like this.
  20. kaisersosay415

kaisersosay415 Member

Just got my ophos and super medicated right now. But I gave a question fir everyone. How do I get thicker vapor. In getting light vapor enough to be really coo. Bit just not getting any clouds. Any advice. Thanks folks.

21. Vicki

Vicki The Bionic Woman

22. bagelbanger

bagelbanger Active Member

Thinking I have to get on the omicron bus...

Here's my q. I will be primarily using this with abv ISO and my main objective is stealth and something I can load in the morning and use most of the day. Just solo mostly but maybe a friend might can in a pull or two. Can anyone recommend the best device for this? Ophos, omicron v2, the $64 one w kiss cart??

Thanks in advance.

CHIDOY and aesthyrian like this.
  23. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

adjust draw speed a little bit... and also take more than one hit.
    Inhale... and after releasing button, push button, and take another hit before exhaling the 1st.
    This is one way for thicker vapor.
    slow draw speed a drop.
    Eventually you can get comfortable with the O-Phos, and move down to a 1.5 Ohm cart for thicker denser vapor production.

kaisersosay415 and aesthyrian like this.
  24. kaisersosay415

kaisersosay415 Member

Thanks brotha I got one good one last night but most was real light. But still effective. I will try your techniques and hope for better results. But am still very happy with this device. Cleanest taste from a pen hands down.

Anther question is the coil and wick suppose to stay a dark color. I've been putting like .1 or .2 and don't know how long the load lasts. I don't want to burn it out too fast.

25. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

dont let it run dry.
    It forms a scab... prevent this scab bay topping off the dab area regularly, and it will last longer between cleaning.

silvercloud358, Vicki and poonman like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors