1. Thanks to some very special members we were able to help those in need.
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by THC SCIENTIFIC, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Caligula

Caligula HTTP ERROR: 404 - NOT FOUND

Yea, for sure you can get BHO/QWISO/etc that have similar consistencies to C02 oil. As you found, the stuff thats easy to load with little heat works best. It typically also vapes best with minimal to no priming.
    ataxian likes this.
  2. gnjagrwr

gnjagrwr Member

Are u in la area? Cause there are several i know of!
    Caligula likes this.
  3. kamoe

kamoe New Member

. Agreed. Some of the most amazing service from a company I've ever had.
    FeelingFactory likes this.
  4. Zee007

Zee007 Member

So if I order a K.I.S.S cart from w9tech today, will I receive one of the new tips?

Also OF, or anyone who sees this and can answer, what is the tin foil test?
  5. judochop87

judochop87 New Member

Just got my set. I know I'm going to sound like a total noob, but I would rather not mess anything up. The Herb goes directly in the Hercules cartridge correct? Hold it upright/ press button for only a couple seconds, /steady draw?
    nao12000 likes this.
  6. nao12000

nao12000 W9 Tech Rep Company Rep

Yes, we have a small amount of the new mouthpieces so the orders going out now will have them!
    Zee007, rcflo and Caligula like this.
  7. nao12000

nao12000 W9 Tech Rep Company Rep

yes it does ! @Vitolo will be very helpful he has a video on it!
    Silver420Surfer likes this.
  8. Caligula

Caligula HTTP ERROR: 404 - NOT FOUND

Can't wait to get a look at the new MP. Also I just checked and my MP tip had the warping going on but to a lesser degree.

@Zee007 put a small dab on foil and heat it from underneath with a lighter or torch. If its to be used in the Omicron or Persei carts the concentrate should fully melt and freely run around on the aluminum foil and eventually vaporize completely off while leaving little to no residue (most critical).
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
    FeelingFactory likes this.
  9. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

No particulate residue, but some dark discoloration.
    ataxian, OF, Zee007 and 1 other person like this.
  10. THC SCIENTIFIC

THC SCIENTIFIC Black Gold Manufacturer

Its a regular drip tip but a little fatter to fit the Kiss cart.
    ashes26, rcflo and Caligula like this.
  11. havock69

havock69 Well-Known Member

So I'm set on a up tech produc. But I'm torn between the ophos and the omicron. I like the versatility of the omicron. But in my situation I need something stealthy like the ophos. So is there an attachment for the omicron v2.5 that makes it look like the v1 or the ophos, more resembling an e cig. Also is the Hercules oil attachment usable onthe ophos.
    One more question for G, that micro bubbler attachment you posted recently, what models is that compatible with?

Thanks guys and gals,
  12. ataxian

ataxian California

The O-PHOS is a great little pen for a great price.

The HERCULES works best with the PERSEI!

Start with a O-PHOS
    Then OMICRON 2.5
    PERSEI
    PERSEI SS KIT
    Acessories

Get started!

O-PHOS with CO2 OIL is pretty nice!
    ashes26 likes this.
  13. havock69

Do you own the kiss cart for the ophos? If so how does it fare against other layg vape pens?
  14. judochop87

judochop87 New Member

Charged the batteries fully and it won't give any heat. Blue light blinks as if battery is not charged. I must be doing something wrong.
  15. judochop87

judochop87 New Member

Found this on another site, maybe I got a bad cartridge?

" I was getting the 3 flash warning and thought it was both the batteries or charger. This includes both the 300mah and 1000mah batteries. DubC swapped out the charger but received the same results. I knew it couldn't be all 4 of my tops including the HVD nor could it be all 4 batteries so I further troubleshooted and communicated to DV9 and DubC and found out it was a short in the cartridge. Out of say 30 carts this is the first time I have a technical error

Now I know that if I get 3 flashes it could be in my case the cart was toast and giving false reading that batteries weren't charged"

welp
  16. ataxian

ataxian California

https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/c...ppy-meds-delivery-4-gram-8ths-bogo-3?c=search
    Yes I have one and love it.

CO2 OIL
    CRUMBLE (BLONDE COLOR)
    [​IMG]
    You can operate a K.I.S.S. cart.
    The 2.4 work as well.
    Good place to start I think their only $49.00?
    The other ones are really powerful.
    For the money the O-PHOS is a great place to start.
    mystikalghost likes this.
  17. OF

OF Well-Known Member

I agree, over time the 2.4 Ohm Omicron carts continue to deliver. Despite lots of other toys about, I'm constantly reaching for one of the various Omicron and Persei units with their various carts. What was once a luxury of changing strains in a twist or two has become habit. Those with access to concentrates who don't get on board have missed a good one IMO.

While you're welcome for the help, of course, it was an easy decision to make. We could scare you off, help you out, or live in fear of you showing up at the front door, stinky leaking carts in hand, with 'Hey, I hear you can make this work....'. Nobody wants that to happen.........

Once again, another great Vito Video! I love the wooden match part, and the bottle providing 3rd hand duty...... IMO the most important part of the foil test is easy to see here, the fast melt and free flow of the oil over the surface just before it flashes off. Ideal oils do what the video showed, those that melt is stages, or drag over the surface leaving a trail that later melts and flashes show concentrate that won't feed well, even though they evaporate off on schedule. Avoid them.

With a little practice you can also guess the use before the cart fouls based on residue. My guess is Vito is getting 2 maybe 3 grams before it tapers off?

Good stuff, O Sage of the High Desert! Thanks once again.

OF
    havock69 likes this.
  18. mystikalghost

mystikalghost Active Member

19. Zee007

Zee007 Member

Bought it :D
  20. ataxian

ataxian California

21. havock69

22. ataxian

ataxian California

Just grow and make your own concentrates!
    [​IMG]
    Why buy it?[​IMG]
    Purge after extraction.
    Pretty easy actually!
  23. judochop87

judochop87 New Member

Got it to work, but I have to say, not as much vapor as I was expecting from using the Hercules for dry herb. Maybe I don't have the touch yet. Instructions say not to hold the button for more than 10 seconds, is that set in stone?
  24. havock69

I have a steady source but it's 60a gram. It is nug run though. Growing is not plausible in my situation.
    ataxian and Quetzalcoatl like this.
  25. ataxian

ataxian California

HAPPY MEDS has 3 CO2 grams for $100.

Too bad you can't make a little mini grow with hydroponics.

What state are you in?

I would move!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors