Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Vitolo

Vaporist
I found OF's post to be very informative, and in the context of the questions being asked... considering the info that has already been given, I found his directness to be a very appropriate reminder.
I also found the reminder spoken in a good manner.
The info was great, and image was good to boot.
This important knowledge that OF reminded Omicron users of was given in a "direct" non nonsense manner, not passive aggressive except in the eyes of those that are hunting for psychological quirks.
Condescension is in the eyes of the beholder... some folks are more sensitive than others, and enter situations on the lookout for their "tender spots". It would be a difficult task for rest of the world to walk on eggshells every time a sensitive soul walks into the room.

Last edited:

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
@Caligula the ETA is unkown at this moment as we are trying to vamp up our production, training new hires and getting them on the assembly line. Once that is done i will know a better ETA in 3 weeks.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Caligula

ashes26

Ophos acting up again but I think I figured it out.. If the battery is fully out, it won't charge if the cart is still screwed on.. I'm not sure if this is normal or not.. Plugged it in last night when it was dead and it wouldn't let me pull any hits.. Checked the plug to make sure it was connected, still nothing so I thought it was just über dead, and let it sit plugged in for a while.. But it still gave me flashy lights when I pressed the button so just went to bed.. Let it 'charge' all night but it still didn't work in the morning.. I unscrewed the kiss cart (which was attached the whole time), and plugged it back in and it worked when I pressed the button, and still worked when I screwed the kiss cart back on.. Took the cart back off just in case it didnt want to charge w it attached and Like last time, the red charging light went off after just a few minutes..

Do you guys unscrew your carts before charging? The cart seems to be working otherwise, though it's never screwed on fully (and I didn't want to force it since it seemed to be working)

ashes26,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Ophos acting up again but I think I figured it out.. If the battery is fully out, it won't charge if the cart is still screwed on.. I'm not sure if this is normal or not.. Plugged it in last night when it was dead and it wouldn't let me pull any hits.. Checked the plug to make sure it was connected, still nothing so I thought it was just über dead, and let it sit plugged in for a while.. But it still gave me flashy lights when I pressed the button so just went to bed.. Let it 'charge' all night but it still didn't work in the morning.. I unscrewed the kiss cart (which was attached the whole time), and plugged it back in and it worked when I pressed the button, and still worked when I screwed the kiss cart back on.. Took the cart back off just in case it didnt want to charge w it attached and Like last time, the red charging light went off after just a few minutes..

Do you guys unscrew your carts before charging? The cart seems to be working otherwise, though it's never screwed on fully (and I didn't want to force it since it seemed to be working)

If its over tightened the center pin moves and caused the unit to stop working, once you feel resistance just tighten it by another mm or 2 and your good to go. Should not over tighten.

kamoe

image_zpsc6afadf0.jpg~320x480
Looks like shouldn't have taken the kiss cart on my walk with the dog when it was 12 degrees outside. I put a gram through it yesterday then cleaned it. Put some more in this morning. Took it outside and took a hit. It taste a little harsher than it did yesterday. I got home and took it apart to find it like this.

ashes26

If its over tightened the center pin moves and caused the unit to stop working, once you feel resistance just tighten it by another mm or 2 and your good to go. Should not over tighten.
Figured as much.. My momma taught me not to force things cuz that's how things break ;-)

ashes26,

FeelingFactory

image_zpsc6afadf0.jpg~320x480
Looks like shouldn't have taken the kiss cart on my walk with the dog when it was 12 degrees outside. I put a gram through it yesterday then cleaned it. Put some more in this morning. Took it outside and took a hit. It taste a little harsher than it did yesterday. I got home and took it apart to find it like this.
My KISS mouthpiece shows the the same degradation in the same place, though not quite as drastically. I also soaked the mouthpiece in iso due to it clogging and its general inability to run a paperclip straight thru. I wonder if the plastic isn't tolerating the heat post-iso, as I do not share the same cold climate.
Until we can confirm the plastic's integrity I am not using the KISS mouthpiece post-iso, as the melting mouthpiece does have a smell to it.

Last edited:
FeelingFactory,
Reactions: kamoe

kamoe

My KISS mouthpiece shows the the same degradation in the same place, though not quite as drastically. I also soaked the mouthpiece in iso due to it clogging and its general inability to run a paperclip straight thru. I wonder if the plastic isn't tolerating the heat post-iso, as I do not share the same cold climate.
Until we can confirm the plastic's integrity I am not using the KISS mouthpiece post-iso, as the melting mouthpiece does have a smell to it.

I use 99% ISO. what did you use?

kamoe,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I found OF's post to be very informative, and in the context of the questions being asked... considering the info that has already been given, I found his directness to be a very appropriate reminder.
I also found the reminder spoken in a good manner.
The info was great, and image was good to boot.
This important knowledge that OF reminded Omicron users of was given in a "direct" non nonsense manner, not passive aggressive except in the eyes of those that are hunting for psychological quirks.
Condescension is in the eyes of the beholder... some folks are more sensitive than others, and enter situations on the lookout for their "tender spots". It would be a difficult task for rest of the world to walk on eggshells every time a sensitive soul walks into the room.
As a MEDICAL MARIJUANA patient I find you and "OF" extremely informative.
I thank you guy's for your help in my bumpy start.
However today after trying different set ups I think the OMICRON is the most practical device I own.
The 2.4 Carts are my drivers.
The PERSEI is what I began with and do love it.
Whereas the OMICRON gets the job done with the proper dosage!

Again thank you and "OF" for helping me to manage my disease with CANNABIS in the correct way!

Sorry "BENDER" is calling!
Hmmm maybe they dont stock it anymore. I tried looking online and cant find it on their site.

You can also get this at salon/beauty supply stores IIRC.
99% at VON'S

Last edited:

Caligula

Maximus
Looked at every club in town on Leafly and found none that sell CO2 oil but I picked up some beautiful BHO sap that slid right into a cart with just a hairdryer. BHO wax is quite common here too and I imagine not too hard to load either. While it was a pain the ass to load, the shatter is hitting really nicely with a working cart.

Vaped some flowers with my wife before bed last night out of my solo and got really frustrated with the whole grinding, packing, waiting a min or two for it to heat, needing to take a ton of hits, etc... The O-Phos spoiled me!

Thanks for the tips all!

Yea, for sure you can get BHO/QWISO/etc that have similar consistencies to C02 oil. As you found, the stuff thats easy to load with little heat works best. It typically also vapes best with minimal to no priming.

Caligula,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom