OMG what have I done? e-liquid not working

PPN

Volute of Vapor
i really enjoy vaping CBD crystals
I found the taste of the Alpha-Cat CBD crystals not enjoyable but the effects are here. I like to add that to a flower bowl, to load a pad mixed with some concentrates (rosin, bho, reclaim), mixed with kief wrapped in cotton...
... and to improve my mj e-liquid, which is basically: 50% winterized reclaim, 5-10% CBD crystals, 1-2 drop(s) of Liquidizer, 1-3 drops of terpènes and +or- 40% of nicotine base (I use a 50vg/50pg and a 70vg/30pg formula's). I'm using nicotine cause I'm trying to quit cigs, you can replace it with a 0% juice. I find my e-liquid pretty potent and very cheap to do since I reclaim enough to load fully my Veco tank every month. Taste is not floral at all but I get a sort of hasch flavor with some accents from terps, nicotine add a taste too but nothing like plastic in my mind. Never separate but I heat it gently to get an homogene solution, I vape it at 10-12W most of the time.

PPN,
Reactions: KeroZen

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
1/2 oz bud should produce about 2.5g of concentrate which equates to approximately 2.5ml (not exact I know)

1/2 oz of flower "CAN" give up a 20% return(roughly 2.8g concentrate). But that is best case scenario, and those results come from professional labs and equipment. Your "method"...I will guarantee you are not gonna end up with anywhere near that. Also, what is the percent of thc of your flower?

Source:worked in the industry with companies who do get those types of returns.

Silver420Surfer,
Top Bottom