OMG Purple Days Gone - alternatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melizzard

OK so I'm looking for another wooden vape like the Purple Days. Is there anything else out there like it now that it's not available any more?

xxoo
Melizzard

Melizzard,

stroh

errl enthusiast
you forgot Old City Diffusers, but yes there are still many viable options for log enthusiasts!

stroh,

Melizzard

TYTYTYTYTYTYTY! I'm blogging and was fixin' to talk up the PD, but now that it's not available, I want to suggest alternatives since they're just so awesome! My tolerance is so huge these days (using Phoenix Tears oil for cancer) that the Days is just too much work ... SSV is my vape of choice right now. But even that takes a shitload of hits for me at this point. Won't be taking that much oil forever and I can't WAIT to drop my tolerance again.

But those keep-em-plugged-in-all-the-time ones are the BEST for med users!!! Always ready, willing, and able! :)

xxoo
Melizzard

Melizzard,

darkrom

Great Scott!
There are several log alternatives but I humbly suggest you read over at the Underdog thread. Check out every single log vape and make a decision based on your own research. My personal favorite is the Underdog (only one I used too) but I'm now a big supporter of all log vaporizers in general.

darkrom,

weedemon

enthusiast
yep lots of alternatives. the originals are the rockzap, and woodiez, but now there is also, the Underdog/twigs, toasty top/HI options.

As a recent doggie owner I must say I am super pleased! It's way better than my PD ever was (IMO) big clouds. not conservative on the buds, but that first rip is tasty and the rest are all pretty potent!

weedemon,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Melizzard, when you read the Aromazap/Myrtlezap thread, you will see that the Zap has had a transformation and now is a real contender. And that oil you vape? Put some in a wad of 100% cotton and you can vape it in the Zap or the TT. Check it out.

There are some real great logs being offered out there now. No need to fret the demise of the PD. It's just time to do some reading... ;)

momofthegoons,

Vapemania

momofthegoons said:
Melizzard, when you read the Aromazap/Myrtlezap thread, you will see that the Zap has had a transformation and now is a real contender. And that oil you vape? Put some in a wad of 100% cotton and you can vape it in the Zap or the TT. Check it out.

There are some real great logs being offered out there now. No need to fret the demise of the PD. It's just time to do some reading... ;)

I've read that the RockZap now has a ceramic shield around its heating core.
I think someone once mentioned that the inside of a log vape can get scorched, so the ceramic is a defintely good idea.
Also, like you say, there appears to be a sudden interest in the RockZap.

But the UD has a fine looking heating core.
I think PD used 12 'dark fins' around its heating core.
The UD seems to be using 23 fins.

Do you think it might be a good idea to wait for UD to present his new solid heating core?
I wonder if it really will be any better.

Vapemania,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom