Old-Style 7-fin VC Tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I have wanted to buy a older style (not LE Edition) 7-fin vapcap tip for quite some time, to use for a custom stem that will complete my very small VC collection. Finally dawned on my dumb-ass that my chances are slim to none in acquiring this fantasy item if I don’t ask y’all and make my desire known. So here it goes:

Perhaps you bought a vapcap long ago (2017, lol!) and it’s now sitting unused in a drawer or box? Maybe you’re downsizing and don’t want to sell just the tip. I’ll buy the whole enchilada! Maybe you gave a VC to your grandma a couple Christmases ago and you know she doesn’t use it anymore since you got her the VRod for her birthday. Grab that dusty thing and hit me up! The VapCap not your granny, please.

If you’re a kind-hearted VC collector with a few and can spare one (I know it’s unlikely!) or perhaps know someone who might have an extra, I humbly ask you to please consider making this freaky man both incredibly grateful and ecstatic at the same time. I’m willing to pay well for this vintage item made of unobtanium (within reason oc :p) and cover the shipping via USPS. I’m in UK but do have a US address to use in this matter, so it’s all good. If you’re on the Continent or elsewhere in the world, I don’t discriminate :D and would love to hear you if you happen to have one and can help a dude out. Thanks for reading this long winded plea! :peace:

EDIT: Forgot to mention I’m ready to send payment via PayPal today. Thank you!

EDIT #2: to clarify, I’m interested in a 4th gen, sold January-May 2017. The most recent 7-fin before the switch to 5th gen 5-fin, but not the LE 7-fin tip. Whew!

My thoughts a few hours later? What a stupid little man I am and what a wonderful community we have. I’m seriously gobsmacked how quickly my wildest dreams have come true! Yay 2019! Super duper Karma bonus points and eternal gratitude to @Copacetic & @abracadaver the check is in the mail! Lol, so weird that we used to actually mail checks! Some of us did anyway! :D This case is CLOSED.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom