Oilvaporizer.com

Fkn0wned

I hope some updates or some prototypes are shown soon I have an AC and a DT atomizer so it will be welcome for the both of them!

VaporGoddess

Company Rep
I hope some updates or some prototypes are shown soon I have an AC and a DT atomizer so it will be welcome for the both of them!

I will try my best. But I just got word from our manufacturer that a black unimizer is being made so we can see that soon as its done. Woohoo black on black on black :-) a girl can only dream

GuyLeDuche

^ "Eat a bag of Dick's!"
Well I was really hoping to add to the positive vibes in this thread but sadly I cannot. I ordered a Unimizer a few weeks ago and was pretty psyched to try out the new ceramic donut tech, but the unit arrived DOA. When I contacted them about a replacement they were nice enough, but wouldn't do anything without a video proving it doesn't work. Now I'm not a YouTuber, I don't even know how to make let alone send a video, so I really couldn't meet this requirement even if I did want to waste more oil to prove a point. After I explained this all I got was a few emails about how my battery was faulty, then they just stopped responding at all. I don't feel I was overly rude then, and hope I'm not now, but I sent money in good faith. An internet company is only as good as its customer service imo, and they should stand behind their products instead of treating customers like scam artists. I don't have to "prove" anything to Wal-Mart to return something, they take me at my word.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Well I was really hoping to add to the positive vibes in this thread but sadly I cannot. I ordered a Unimizer a few weeks ago and was pretty psyched to try out the new ceramic donut tech, but the unit arrived DOA. When I contacted them about a replacement they were nice enough, but wouldn't do anything without a video proving it doesn't work. Now I'm not a YouTuber, I don't even know how to make let alone send a video, so I really couldn't meet this requirement even if I did want to waste more oil to prove a point. After I explained this all I got was a few emails about how my battery was faulty, then they just stopped responding at all. I don't feel I was overly rude then, and hope I'm not now, but I sent money in good faith. An internet company is only as good as its customer service imo, and they should stand behind their products instead of treating customers like scam artists. I don't have to "prove" anything to Wal-Mart to return something, they take me at my word.

hey boss let me contact vaporgoddess and see whats going on,

tdog49

vapingOregon
Is the OV alpha globe 1701 coil rebuildable like the KISS AC 1701 coil? How about the standard globe 1701?

tdog49,

VaporGoddess

Company Rep

I think I have responded to your email with a solution, I hope we can agree that's the best way.

Is the OV alpha globe 1701 coil rebuildable like the KISS AC 1701 coil? How about the standard globe 1701?

Only the Kiss AC 1701 is rebuildable we only offer the non rebuildable versions.

elmoe420

Did the new quartz coils ship yesterday? Anyone have one yet to report back?

Also any ETA on when OV will carry a cart that uses these quartz coils?

GuyLeDuche

^ "Eat a bag of Dick's!"
I think I have responded to your email with a solution, I hope we can agree that's the best way.

Thanks, but I just can't rationalize spending more money and time on packaging and shipping with only a "maybe" to hope for. After 2 weeks of deflection, I have trouble feeling confident I'll get a fair ruling...
I understand you need to protect yourself, but so do I. You have to understand, at this point I'm out $22, a few weeks of emails, and about .1g of good oil. I'm not ready to dig that hole any deeper without any assurances of resolution.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Thanks, but I just can't rationalize spending more money and time on packaging and shipping with only a "maybe" to hope for. After 2 weeks of deflection, I have trouble feeling confident I'll get a fair ruling...
I understand you need to protect yourself, but so do I. You have to understand, at this point I'm out $22, a few weeks of emails, and about .1g of good oil. I'm not ready to dig that hole any deeper without any assurances of resolution.

You will get a fair ruling because that part will come straight to me, they might handle the the retail side but we are contracted out to handle the technical side. If I'm not mistaken she has promised you 2 free prime carts for your troubles if the unit is defective. Which I will make sure you get, this isn't her fault we don't manufacture this item.

Give ov a chance and see what they can do.

@elmoe420 yes they did get the cannons in today and we are setting up part numbers and bin space for it, expect it to be live Monday.

GuyLeDuche

^ "Eat a bag of Dick's!"
You will get a fair ruling because that part will come straight to me, they might handle the the retail side but we are contracted out to handle the technical side

Honestly this makes me less confident
If I'm not mistaken she has promised you 2 free prime carts for your troubles if the unit is defective.

If she can do this why not just replace the faulty cart in the first place instead of spending 2 weeks looking for a way to make it my fault? That makes me think I will never get anything at all personally (BTW, now the 4th or 5th time someone has said "IF the cart is defective". I seriously wouldn't do all this for fun...)

Give ov a chance and see what they can do.

I did give them a chance, other people sell these donut attys.

I'm not trying to flame OV, I like what they are doing and I genuinely wanted to support them. I just wish they had responded to the first email I sent with a simple "send it back and we'll replace it". This would all be a non-issue and I would be praising their customer service.

GuyLeDuche,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Honestly this makes me less confident

If she can do this why not just replace the faulty cart in the first place instead of spending 2 weeks looking for a way to make it my fault? That makes me think I will never get anything at all personally (BTW, now the 4th or 5th time someone has said "IF the cart is defective". I seriously wouldn't do all this for fun...)

I did give them a chance, other people sell these donut attys.

I'm not trying to flame OV, I like what they are doing and I genuinely wanted to support them. I just wish they had responded to the first email I sent with a simple "send it back and we'll replace it". This would all be a non-issue and I would be praising their customer service.

I don't know why is handling the technical side makes you less confident, as we have been doing oil vaporizers for 7 years now, it will be replaced if difective is what I'm saying.

As for the reason of them taking 2 weeks they are understaffed and talking via email I'm guessing takes for them to respond then you, plus they have to try and diagnose it before asking you to send it in.

All I can do is help, but if it makes your less confident that I have gotten involved then I do apologize I'll let you handle it via email with them.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

VaporGoddess

Company Rep
Hey Guys just wanted to post this up before I go to bed. Few new things in.

1. Orb Cannon

Price - $14.99

Includes 1 Quartz HD Dual coil

Purchase it here. http://www.oilvaporizer.com/orb-cannon-oil-vaporizer-cartridge-s/135.htm

ORB-CANN-510-EGO-KIT-2.jpg

2. Orb Cannon 1701 Ceramic Donut

Price - $29.99

Includes 5 x 1701 ceramic donuts with the black ceramic wicks.

Purchase it here. http://www.oilvaporizer.com/orb-canno-vaporizer-cartridge-1701-5-pack-p/orb-cann-1701-dis-5pk.htm

ORB-CANN-1701-DIS-5PK-2.jpg

3. Orb Canon Dual Ti Gr2 Coils with black ceramic

Price - $23.99

Includes 5 x Dual Ti Gr2 Coils with black ceramic

Purchase it here. http://www.oilvaporizer.com/orb-dual-ti-gr2-coil-5pack-p/orb-dual-ti-2-5-pack.htm

ORB-DUAL-TI-2-5-PACK-2.jpg

4. Orb Cannon Quartz HD Dual Ti Gr 2 Coils

Price - $23.99

Includes 5 x Quartz HD Dual Ti Gr2 Coils

Purchase it here. http://www.oilvaporizer.com/quartz-dual-ti-gr2-coil-5pack-p/quartz-dual-ti-2-5-pack.htm

QUARTZ-DUAL-TI-2-5-PACK-2.jpg

5. Alpha Globe Quartz HD Dual Ti Gr2 Coils

Price - $23.99

Includes 5 x Quartz HD Dual Ti Gr2 Coils

Upgrade to the Quartz HD and see why they are better then the regular quartz.

Purchase it here. http://www.oilvaporizer.com/alpha-quartz-dual-ti-gr2-coil-5pack-p/alpha-quartz-dual-ti-2-5-pack.htm

ALPHA-QUARTZ-DUAL-TI-2-5-PACK-2.jpg

Man I was really hoping to be able to give a great review as well, considering the products look great and shipping was quick... The unimizer seems like a cool novelty, still testing... but what I was really excited for was the Prime dual Ti with 510 mod threading.

However, the prime I received was in a more coarse threading than a standard 510. It won't fit my sigelei 150w, which every other 510M cart in the world fits on. Which would have been fine, if when I sent an email with my concern I received a prompt response, or if there was a physical number to reach someone with a concern.

As a business owner I don't have time to play silly games and waste time over $10, and don't play games with other people. Sad to see a new company with an actual hope of success flounder due to poor customer service.

Oh well, all I can say is buyer beware..I could have joyfully wasted a lot of $$$$$$ here.....

Real quick, I'm an extract artist, so I burn grams of wax per day, not a newbie here...

therealganjfather,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Man I was really hoping to be able to give a great review as well, considering the products look great and shipping was quick... The unimizer seems like a cool novelty, still testing... but what I was really excited for was the Prime dual Ti with 510 mod threading.

However, the prime I received was in a more coarse threading than a standard 510. It won't fit my sigelei 150w, which every other 510M cart in the world fits on. Which would have been fine, if when I sent an email with my concern I received a prompt response, or if there was a physical number to reach someone with a concern.

As a business owner I don't have time to play silly games and waste time over $10, and don't play games with other people. Sad to see a new company with an actual hope of success flounder due to poor customer service.

Oh well, all I can say is buyer beware..I could have joyfully wasted a lot of $$$$$$ here.....

Real quick, I'm an extract artist, so I burn grams of wax per day, not a newbie here...

I do apologize we do the shipping and may I ask what the packaging on the 510 prime says?

It also could be a snafu which I'm sure we can fix, have you tried to contact oilvaporizer.com or @VaporGoddess ?

As for the email I have contacted @VaporGoddess to see what's going on. Do you have a ticket number ?

Jerrymech

The Quartz dual coils look like they don't have the normal white ceramic cup that is customary. What is that cup made of? It looks gray. Is it made of Quartz as well?

Can anyone comment on how these Quartz coils perform and taste? And how they compare to the black ceramic. Also what is Quartz HD vs regular Quartz? Thanks!!!

jason5117

I bought 10 of these with no problem with 510 thread.. I use my istick 50w and the threads are perfect.. My guess is you got the Persei thread by accident since the threads don't fit.. I had issue with there products and they compensated me for my time so give them a chance. I'm a business owner myself and people are not perfect and we do help people that have issues if they give us a chance to :tup:

VaporGoddess

Company Rep

I am so sorry about the mixup, I have responded to your ticket and thank you for giving us the chance to fix this. The correct part should go out tomorrow and I am packaging it up as we speak. Once again I am sorry for the issue.

The Quartz dual coils look like they don't have the normal white ceramic cup that is customary. What is that cup made of? It looks gray. Is it made of Quartz as well?

Can anyone comment on how these Quartz coils perform and taste? And how they compare to the black ceramic. Also what is Quartz HD vs regular Quartz? Thanks!!!

Quartz HD stands for quartz heavy duty, our coils are much ticker and have more wrappings compared to other quartz coils. quality is in the pics. as for the bowl it is quartz, the backing is nickel sponge type that holds the bowl in place but don't worry it does not come into contact with your concentrates. :-)

VaporGoddess,

GuyLeDuche

^ "Eat a bag of Dick's!"
Well sadly it looks like no resolution for me. The only options offered to me involve me spending more money, and I already deeply regret the initial expense so that simply isn't happening. I never asked for anything more than what I paid for, unfortunately we just couldn't find a way to make that happen.

GuyLeDuche,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Well sadly it looks like no resolution for me. The only options offered to me involve me spending more money, and I already deeply regret the initial expense so that simply isn't happening. I never asked for anything more than what I paid for, unfortunately we just couldn't find a way to make that happen.

I have taken a look at the tickets and find it weird that they are willing to give you 4 prime carts for your troubles for sending it back, so that it can be analyzed on why it failed.

Unfortunately i cant speak for them but when i call up any of my house hold goods electronics company they ask me to ship it back for service. I do understand your frustration but a small company like this would go under if the product is not looked at and verified that it is not working. I hate to think a precedent like this is set and where they get bombarded with people claiming things that are not working just to receive free items.

In my line of work yes it happens, we got that many times when we first started, we still get that because we get people sending us parts that they claim is not working and we test it out it is. Happens to be another product or a part that is the issue. You also claim to have used it on 5 different batteries, none of which have a adjustable center post and yet you did not want to pull the center pin out to try that fix.

Now Ill take it upon my self and say this.

You have me intrigued. I will personally pay for your order, and on top of that give you 4 prime cartridges. Just for me to see this dead unimizer that you are hesitant to send back.

They have tried to fix it for you, you just dont seem to be fine with the solution unless its your way. I dont think thats gonna work.

Last edited:

GuyLeDuche

^ "Eat a bag of Dick's!"
Dude, you can take that passive-aggressive nonsense right back to Uptech, that's why I didn't want to deal with you before. There's a reason I didn't buy the donut atty from W9, and to be frank it's your attitude. I'm not "hesitant to send it back", I just don't trust you people. I have been given no reason to. I don't know how we got to 4 prime carts, it was 2 before and TBH it felt a bribe to get the DOA back and roll out the lie-and-deny play.
I'm simply tired of people sending out junk and hiding behind cumbersome and expensive return systems. I spent an astronomical $8.20 to have a 1oz atty send in CONUS, and I have to pay when it is junk? That is a broken system.

GuyLeDuche,

VaporGoddess

Company Rep
Dude, you can take that passive-aggressive nonsense right back to Uptech, that's why I didn't want to deal with you before. There's a reason I didn't buy the donut atty from W9, and to be frank it's your attitude. I'm not "hesitant to send it back", I just don't trust you people. I have been given no reason to. I don't know how we got to 4 prime carts, it was 2 before and TBH it felt a bribe to get the DOA back and roll out the lie-and-deny play.
I'm simply tired of people sending out junk and hiding behind cumbersome and expensive return systems. I spent an astronomical $8.20 to have a 1oz atty send in CONUS, and I have to pay when it is junk? That is a broken system.

We have refunded your order, but this is your response to us.

"Well, as I have explained twice, I have tried to use the tank on at least 5 different batteries now. Are you saying they all have center post issues? They operate about a dozen different tanks/atomizers without issue so that seems unlikely. It's clearly a defective unit, and I would just like to get this resolved."

Yes it could be the center post issue. Something that is common problem with non adjustable units, but since you have not tried our fix, nothing else we can do. That is why I have refunded your order. I do wish you the best but nothing we can do really if you are not willing to work with us. As far as not trust thcscientific that is your opinion and I was a customer before I started working with him, he has my full trust and the trust of thousands of customers that use his products. In fact he is the only manufacturer I know that will stand behind his product 100%. That is why we work with him.

VaporGoddess,

GuyLeDuche

^ "Eat a bag of Dick's!"
Thank you, as I mentioned I've now had several people try it on several different batteries, in every possible configuration.

GuyLeDuche,
Top Bottom