Oil Residue Left Over

lovit

I have some full extract oil. I put it a drop in my vape bowl and maybe 2/3 of it vapes easily but there is always a some left over that just dosn't really want to vape.

Is that normal ? I was told this oil is safe for vaping and is full extract oil with no carrier.

lovit,
Reactions: JCat

HaroldBuddha

I have some full extract oil. I put it a drop in my vape bowl and maybe 2/3 of it vapes easily but there is always a some left over that just dosn't really want to vape.

Is that normal ? I was told this oil is safe for vaping and is full extract oil with no carrier.
If your "vape bowl" is similar to a quartz or ceramic bucket, then yes, that is normal. This is especially true if you are dabbing or vaping at a low temperature. This is why you often see people q-tipping after each dab.

lovit

If your "vape bowl" is similar to a quartz or ceramic bucket, then yes, that is normal. This is especially true if you are dabbing or vaping at a low temperature. This is why you often see people q-tipping after each dab.

Cool ... yeah its a brass bowl, desktop vaporizer. Thanks for letting me know. I prefer to eat the stuff anyway to be honest, its a better longer high and no worries about the lungs !

lovit,
Top Bottom