1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Oil Cartridge without PG/VG or PGE...

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by danald2000, Jan 12, 2017.

1. danald2000

danald2000 Member

Hey all, I live in the Bay Area and have been getting frustrated with how frequently I find myself reloading my yocan evolve plus. One of my buddies has a disposable oil cartridge that is very convenient and that I like to use. However I am aware that pg/vg or pge are used in tandem with cannabis concentrates. I am wary of putting those into my lungs and have read lots about them; I just don't feel comfortable with it.

I was browsing Craigslist recently and found an ad for cartridges that are allegedly made without pg/vg or pge. I contacted the poster and he said that he only uses concentrated in his cartridges as well as terpenes to water them down so they can be wicked.

I know this sounds Dubious and Craigslist is sketchy, but my question is if this is theoretically possible? Could you use a combination of terpenes and extracts to create a product that could be vaporized through an atomizer (that uses an absorbant wick like the disposable cartridges common in dispensaries)?

Thanks for the help!

mixchu69 likes this.
  2. IrieHigh

IrieHigh New Member

Hey i was in Cali to make holiday , just came back !
    I ask me the exact same thing , and as far as i understand the whole thing it has 2 major different Cartidges.
    1. the ones with PG/VG mixed with concentrate in a solution
    2. CO² Oil pure Cartridges NO PG or VG at all

at least thats the two that i saw .

So my expierience

I was said to the Budtender that i dont like those , as he was asking me about those Cartridges be cause of the PG / VG. ( And of course cause iam a lucky owner of an hercules so i dont look at these cartridges not close when they came up)
    But he showed me those disponsable vape pen with CO² and i got one for free as Firt time Patient
    So iam flavour lover , normally vapening lowtemp in my hercules, now what good taste is!
    i get Gorilla Glue ans the pen was from KYND
    LOVED it flavour was on point ! Really Nice ! Cant say if its espacially this Pen cause iam tried only this one , but man it tasted good !

danald2000 likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors