Oh Volcano, you silly sexy one you.

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
So i bought a Volcano classic and i do love it, but i bought a Volcano because i thought that all of my friends would always want to use the Volcano, and for some reason it hardly ever gets used!

I am thinking about selling it and making some money ( paid 350 for it brand new, can easily get 500 ) and selling it and maybe picking up a nice roor tube and VHW, lets keep any possble "i toldja so's" or any of that shit outa here ok? If i sell it im actually making enough money to buy a purple days :p

Survivalism,

Beezleb

Call it a good investment, well after you sell it.

Happy Vaping!

Beezleb,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
hey man..:)

sorry to hear about your 'cano dust :rolleyes: Really $500? damn if you hit the jackpot like that then yes pick up a gong bong,(nothing too big or expensive like ROOR) vhw,(with accessories) and a nice dank sac...you might have 150 left over...but who wants to spend all of their money on vaporizers and have nothing to put in them.....:lol:

When you get a glass on glass piece i wouldnt make it any taller than 16" because at that point the vapor gets too mixed up wit the air...casing a drop in the fun factor :ko: I would stick to straight tubes with a small diameter mouthpiece....clears much faster so you dont have to save more than 20% of your oxygen on clearing it or possibly leaving a fully milked chamber! :p

hey man seeing as how we live pretty close we need to session that volcano before it goes...never tried such a brand :cool:

Whatever you choose you wont be disappointed

Hennessy1414,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Yeah man we will have to work something out for sure, im not sure when ill be selling it even though i am thinking that a small nice tube like you said with a vhw would be pretty nice. Gotta think about it for sure.

Survivalism,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I'd save the Volcano and just save up other money for a new vaporizer. :2c:

'Collect 'em all' (and use 'em) I say. :lol:

SpiralArchitect,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Beezleb said:
Some problems are pretty nice to have hehe
Haha aint that the truth man, ive got a local dementia glass that hennessey hooked me up with, im gonna go check it out sometime and see if they have any roor or lux straight tubes with a perc or 2. If i can get a nice bong at a cheap price ima prolly get a vhw or the herborizer haha.

Survivalism,

ILoveRadiohead!

I love my new Purple Days but I'd also would love a volcano or herbalaire in addition (+ an SSV or DB + a vhw :D )...I would say keep it and just save up for a PD like others have mentioned.

ILoveRadiohead!,

youdontknowme

Was the deal a one time thing? If yes, I'm going to 3rd or 4th what others have said..... $350 is a pretty good score on new cano. I say be happy you got that deal and cop a herbo or pd or ssv to complement it.

youdontknowme,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
I wont have any money to buy another vaporizer for awhile, i do love the volcano and i did get a killer price.. im just wondering if theirs something i would love more.

Survivalism,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Survivalism said:
I wont have any money to buy another vaporizer for awhile, i do love the volcano and i did get a killer price.. im just wondering if theirs something i would love more.
dude fuck the collection and build your collection....dont listen to the rich on this forum..ahahhahahaahaha

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

youdontknowme

Survivalism said:
im just wondering if theirs something i would love more
only you can say :cool:

other than the 'cano, what are you're usage habits? what do you like/dislike?

youdontknowme,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
youdontknowme said:
Survivalism said:
im just wondering if theirs something i would love more
only you can say :cool:

other than the 'cano, what are you're usage habits? what do you like/dislike?
personally for me anything that requires any effort at all to produce more/better vapor to your liking is always going to better than the 'cano.....I still like the process of getting that perfect hit...not just qwitching on a button and there goes your vapor...into a bag :rolleyes: im not sayings anything is wrong with that(extreme owner :D) but variety never hurts

Hennessy1414,

youdontknowme

Survivalism i feel you pipes are great i fucking love them. get a nice pipe and the VHW or herbo then? im definitely on the herbo path though im going for the handsfree sphere. the tube they have though is actually a nice deal, not many 18" stemless pieces at ~$100 though i know that glass isnt too thick. pipes are hard to shop for online, but if head shops in your area are legit then do it up. otherwise its tough, glass is all about having a nice shop or knowing a great blower. the stuff thats never sold online blows the ecommerce glassware out of the water in terms of construction, artistic quality, everything. unlike vapes where shops usually (in my experience) only have a couple models.

just make sure its GonG and has everything you want, whether that means its stemless, ice catch, percolation, diffusion, style of tube, glycerin cooled, etc. dont ever rush to buy a pipe thats a bad call imo.

tokecity and glass aficionado are two good communities about water pipes and bubs and what not.
actually tokecity has just about everything.

youdontknowme,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Its been awhile since i have said anything on this dilema, i think i have come to a solution:

I bought a weed star bong off of edit many many months ago, the downstem broke and i broke a couple bowls and got pissed, its been sitting unused for months now. I think im going to sell the volcano and pick up a PD, a VHW, and a couple things for the crappy bong. The weed star is just a 18 inch straight tube with tons of volume and an ice catch. It should work great!

I am hoping that the PD will satisfy my efficiency needs, which everything ive read sais it most definatly will, and im hoping that the VHW will provide the massive hits im sure ill want. What do you guys think about this?

Survivalism,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Sounds like a good combo. The PD does delivers 'huge hits' though, just gotta know how to treat her.... You seen my 'demonstration' video?

(You going to put your Volcano up for sale here?)

SpiralArchitect,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Yeah over the past few days i have read 30 some pages in the PD thread and watched all related videos, you most definatly can get some huge clouds, but theirs nothing like watching a tube fill up with vapor and then get shot into your lungs ( i imagine hehe )

I would put my cano up on here but i am going to be trying to get the most out of it, and i cant do that to you guys lol. Im going to put it up on ebay with a BIN of 500, if that doesnt work ill put it up on here for 450.. if noone here wants it it goes back on ebay and im sure someone will buy it then.

Survivalism,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
I think that plan sounds really fine, Survivalism. If the VHW lives up to expectations, then I think a VHW for the dome crushing, lung busting hits and a PD for the (still large, but surely scaled back) tasty, manageable hits, wicked efficiency and superb taste, etc., would be a really sweet combo. Right now I've got SSV and a PD, and they basically do exactly this. My SSV is the go to vape for group sessions or nights when I just feel like throwing efficiency and cares into the wind, and the PD is really my "everyday" vaporizer. You might be surprised how much you find yourself using the PD...especially once you get it down (like SA :lol:, DID you watch that video?? It's sick...) That being said, the VHW really does look sweet as well (I've been talking to Mark at VripTech and I'm on the pre-order list...e-mail him for info because it looks like it won't be too long now...), and if the VHW lives up to expectations, I just may end up putting my SSV for sale...not that they're ANYTHING wrong with it, but like you say:

"theirs nothing like watching a tube fill up with vapor and then get shot into your lungs"

So true...I just miss using glass, as well. I mean...let's face it...that ritual is just one of the sticking points for Cannabis users, especially long time users who want to "recall their bong days". Anyway dude, I think you've got a sound plan and based on SM55's testimony the VHW won't let you down, and I can personally assure you the PD will surprise you and most likely surpass your expectations! Good luck unloading the 'Cano, I'm sure you can find a buyer dude!

partially veiled,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
:2c: In response to ^:

The E is a great crowd-pleaser (so versatile...bags/whip/fan assist/temp control/pimpability/etc. :tup:)

However (as has been discussed somewhere in the PD thread) you can fill a tube using the PD (about a 3' standard tube with quality herbs). The draw is pretty tight on the fill and the herb chamber size is limiting, but it has been done ;)

Progress,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Thanks so much for everyones help, i am going to have to put it up soon so i can get in on the pre-order deal, will he put me on the list for the discounted price even if i dont quite have the funds yet?

When i first bought the cano i bought it just for the crowd pleasing fact, you know that moment when someone walks in and sais.. holy shit dude is that a volcano!? But that novelty wore off fast for me and seemingly faster for my crew. It feels awkward when a friend would rather smoke out of his tiny spoon pipe that gives harsh as hell hits then sit down and fill up a bag.

All in all i think that i am going to be much more happy with both vapes, efficency for self usage or dark times, bong loads for fun and the friends.

I think im more excited now then i was after i ordered the cano haha

Survivalism,
Top Bottom