OG VapeXhale Cloud Evo - REDUCED AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time has finally come: I must let go of my favorite vaporizer of all time. Due to different usage needs and two kids who are getting older and more curious, I no longer get to use this like I used to. This has been well taken care of and is in great condition.

This is an OG, handmade Cloud Evo from the Indiegogo campaign Vapexhale started after their overseas manufacturer screwed them over back in 2013 (see receipt below). I ordered it in June of 2013 and received it in January 2014. I've used it on-and-off for five years: sometimes once a day for a few weeks at a time, sometimes not at all for a few months at a time. This thing still runs like a beast and has never given me one problem since I got it.

When not in use, it's always stored in a Pelican 1400 case. The shell of the Evo is in like-new condition and the glass heating core has a little pollen in the middle/bottom section that I couldn't reach while cleaning. There was no heatshield cover when I first bought this so I just used rubber bracelets on the top of the unit. The ELBs were purchased in groups of 4 the last few years and are in good condition. Some have tops that fit loosely so I don't use them that much.

The Evolver HydraCirc was purchased directly from the guy who makes them (can't remember his name) a few years ago and seems to be extremely rare. It has a slanted-circ design that offers amazing flavor and is very smooth. The glass is also very thick, probably 7mm if I had to guess. It's in great condition but I'm not the best at cleaning glass (sorry for the cloudy pics, I'm sure someone can clean it better).

Package Includes:
  • Vapexhale Cloud Evo OG
  • Evolver HydraCirc
  • Pelican 1400
  • 8 ELBs (and one extra top)
  • Cleaning brush for ELBs
  • 5 rubber bracelets for heatshield
  • 2 power cords (original from VXH and better/smoother one from Amazon)

$250 PayPal only (buyer pays fees unless we use Friends and Family method, you can trust me). Free FedEx shipping to continental US, will ship next business day once payment is received (possibly same-day if before 3:30p CT). Don't hesitate to ask if you wanna see more pics and please check my feedback in the Classifieds for past transactions.

Package.jpg

Evo.jpg

Evo-amp-HT.jpg

Pelican-Full.jpg

Green-Light.jpg

ELBs.jpg

Pelican-Empty.jpg

Evo-Receipt.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom