OG one pen

Kanna_Kult

New here, been lurking for a while but decided to make an account, this community is very helpful and well educated. I'm not sure if I posted this in the right place but has anyone heard anything about the OG No.1 pen?
( theogpen.com )
It's a elipse/microg/cloud type pen, looks very promising but all the reviews on it are fishy, and there is very little info, I wasn't very impressed the the micro g or original cloud personally but they are ok, I just hated battery life, super hard/tight pull, and the horrible burnt chemical taste, this has a ceramic rod rather than a wick, seems to be the only vape if the flat/slim/micro style to have a good heater. Idk seems like a cool product if it lives up to it's claims. I was lookin at the OG pen, the O-phos with ti Kiss cart, or the cloud platinum, can't decide which to purchase, I suppose that would be a topic for a different thread though haha. Any and all opinions and advice are appreciated!

Kanna_Kult,

°k

The sound of vapor
I know nothing about this one apart from the fact that I don't like their Chanel like design and name (n°1)...
ca2db7b073613511e5bd02f4cbebe1e3_medium.jpeg

A wannabe posh vape? No thank you, but I guess I'm not the target and that if I had a Louis Vitton handbag it'd look stealth in it.

Funny how I was expecting them to play the thug card when I first saw the brand name.

Edit: oh! and welcome to FC @Kanna_Kult :)

Kanna_Kult

I don't care how it looks and yeah the whole chic marketing ploy is just a gimmick, I was just lookin at the atomizer, but I looked again and it 30 bucks, ouch. I guess it's just a fashion thing idk, I just really like the high heat and ceramic rod, as well as the shape, I like how small stealthy and flat it is, like the cloud v platinum but that has a gross wick atomizer. Bleh the vApe pen market is so over saturated with Chinese crap and cheapo gimmicks.

Kanna_Kult,
Reactions: mlo4sho

Kanna_Kult

Anybody have any experience with this thing? Or the cloud platinum. Idk the slim form factor is kinda appealing, not a big fan if the stick shape of alotta other wax pens

Kanna_Kult,
Top Bottom