1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Downtime
Apologies for the recent downtime.

OG one pen

Discussion in 'Upcoming and Unreleased' started by Kanna_Kult, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Kanna_Kult

Kanna_Kult Member

New here, been lurking for a while but decided to make an account, this community is very helpful and well educated. I'm not sure if I posted this in the right place but has anyone heard anything about the OG No.1 pen?
    ( theogpen.com )
    It's a elipse/microg/cloud type pen, looks very promising but all the reviews on it are fishy, and there is very little info, I wasn't very impressed the the micro g or original cloud personally but they are ok, I just hated battery life, super hard/tight pull, and the horrible burnt chemical taste, this has a ceramic rod rather than a wick, seems to be the only vape if the flat/slim/micro style to have a good heater. Idk seems like a cool product if it lives up to it's claims. I was lookin at the OG pen, the O-phos with ti Kiss cart, or the cloud platinum, can't decide which to purchase, I suppose that would be a topic for a different thread though haha. Any and all opinions and advice are appreciated!

2. °k

°k Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance

I know nothing about this one apart from the fact that I don't like their Chanel like design and name (n°1)...
    [​IMG]
    A wannabe posh vape? No thank you, but I guess I'm not the target and that if I had a Louis Vitton handbag it'd look stealth in it.

Funny how I was expecting them to play the thug card when I first saw the brand name.

Edit: oh! and welcome to FC @Kanna_Kult :)

cawshook and RUDE BOY like this.
  3. Kanna_Kult

Kanna_Kult Member

I don't care how it looks and yeah the whole chic marketing ploy is just a gimmick, I was just lookin at the atomizer, but I looked again and it 30 bucks, ouch. I guess it's just a fashion thing idk, I just really like the high heat and ceramic rod, as well as the shape, I like how small stealthy and flat it is, like the cloud v platinum but that has a gross wick atomizer. Bleh the vApe pen market is so over saturated with Chinese crap and cheapo gimmicks.

mlo4sho likes this.
  4. Kanna_Kult

Kanna_Kult Member

Anybody have any experience with this thing? Or the cloud platinum. Idk the slim form factor is kinda appealing, not a big fan if the stick shape of alotta other wax pens

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors