Official Xmax Support & Questions Thread

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi everybody,

As you can see under my username I'm now the Topgreen Company rep for both lines of vaporizers X-Max and X-Vape.

I was reviewing vapes for TopGreen since 5 years and, recently, they asked me to become their Company rep in FC... at first I was hesitating cause several reasons . Although I always was pleased with Topgreen quality level, they was always responsive and even tried to improve their vapes (look at the Starry, it's now the V3!) keeping price at an acceptable level. My health is not so good than before and my main job becomes difficult to achieve... all that reasons push me to accept the TopGreen offer and see it like a possible big change in my life.

Now I will use "we"...

Since we launched a lot of vaporizers since our first the X-Max V2 Pro we found better to create that thread in order to offer a place where to post all questions about our differents vaporizers released. Thank you FC to offer that opportunity!

So, don't hesitate to ask any questions concerning X-Max/X-Vape vaporizers. You can post in their own thread, I will reply too. I will be the link between you, members, and the company. When it's not possible,I will not provide support myself but will suggest you to contact the support team. You can contact me by PM too.

In a close future I'll add all the vaporizers I can offer replies and support in the X-Max&X-Vape brand lines.

Thank you and have fun!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
:)) Are there any 510 attachments planned to be released at some point ? The fog tech in a cleanable RDA style atty would be awesome :). Also is there new version of the FOG on the horizon? Would love to see one with cleanable heater/airpath ,like the fenix pro .

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi @Abysmal Vapor , there is some news things in work. Like you did I already suggested them a 510 atttachment for dry herbs but i don't know what the engineers did of that...

I can't reveal anything now but there is some plans for the future, stay tuned!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Congratulations brother @PPN!!

The Topgreen team are very lucky to have you as I am sure they are well aware!

You know I have been in touch with them from the beginning as well, helping to improve the OG Xmax with you and others, they really needed one of us to step up for them on the forum and I am very glad it was you!!

Look forward to seeing what is in store...

:tup:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Thank you for your warm congratulations @Shit Snacks !

I would say thank you FC too! I didn't know, 7 years ago, when I posted here for the first time, that my hobby would become a job! I hope that's the beginning of a long collaboration. TopGreen's team is full of nice peoples and they welcomed me nicely.

There is many plans in the book, can't say more for now but expect something exciting before beginning of the summer, maybe sooner ;)

Personnaly i would like to see TopGreen to come with a unit able to compet with top tier vapes! We have the building quality and reliability but we have to improve the heating tek and airflow (with a heater still able to perform well) in order to think about a next convection/hybrid vaporizer... Stay tuned!

I already took a list of the complains/wishes about existing vapes or about future vapes, for now that's the chinese holidays but i'll transmit that to the boss right after. Please don't hesitate to post in that thread or in your X-Max/X-Vape vaporizer dedicaced thread, thank you.

DID YOU KNOW THERE ARE 3 X-MAX CONTESTS WHERE YOU CAN WIN A X-MAX ACE VAPORIZER??:doh:

here you go for the contest level 1: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/x-max-ace-level-1-contest.46930/

Goodluck!:wave:

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
@PPN Hiya, just a bit of feedback regarding my Fog with the reversed magnet from this post.

7 days ago I sent support an email as you suggested but I still haven't received a reply.
I'm not going to become a thorn in your side over the issue, but I would say that I start to feel negative towards companies when emails asking for their help are ignored. As I said previously, I'm in the UK, perhaps that's why they didn't bother.:huh:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
@PPN Hiya, just a bit of feedback regarding my Fog with the reversed magnet from this post.

7 days ago I sent support an email as you suggested but I still haven't received a reply.
I'm not going to become a thorn in your side over the issue, but I would say that I start to feel negative towards companies when emails asking for their help are ignored. As I said previously, I'm in the UK, perhaps that's why they didn't bother.:huh:
Sorry, I sent them an email about your issue. Please, check your pm, I'll send you one right after that post.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The support team at xvapeusa.com is actually in holidays (Chinese new year!), so don't expect support before the 3rd of February.

Please, @Mushroomturtle , be patient until the 3rd of February to get a reply from the support team. Sorry I didn't know the US warehouse was taking holidays for the Chinese new year.

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
The support team at xvapeusa.com is actually in holidays (Chinese new year!), so don't expect support before the 3rd of February.

Please, @Mushroomturtle , be patient until the 3rd of February to get a reply from the support team. Sorry I didn't know the US warehouse was taking holidays for the Chinese new year.
Sure not a problem, thanks for the update :)

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I advertised all the contest winners about the shipment delays cause that virus in China... I got a message from my boss "...all Chinese companies have been delayed to start work on February 10, including logistics..." not a good new but that's only a delay. I'll let you updated when things are rolling well again.

We planned to launch some new exciting products before summer, stay tuned!!

lazylathe

Almost there...
@PPN

Congratulations on your new career opportunity!
At the same time I hope your health improves! You are a valuable member here and now with an almost direct line to a vaporizer company, this will be a giant step forward that hopefully more vaporizer companies will adopt.

I wish you all the best my friend!

Félicitations pour votre nouveau rôle!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Thank you my friend @lazylathe , you make my day!

My neck is painfull today, that's a rainy day here and I was feeling pretty sad until I read your post... I have to take a decision about my main business and I still can't decide myself which path to follow. I like my job but it's time consumering, money consumering (most of my gains are going for my horses) and very hard physically (even risky when you have to get on the back of a young horse for the first time!). Even if I stop that job I can't see myself to sell my horses.... decisions, decisions...

And I forgotten to mention my wife (and me) is waiting for a second child, I'm so happy... and a bit worry about the future...

That's why the opportunity TopGreen offered me may be the best for me and that's why I'll do my best for Topgreen and its customers!
They are working on severals new units... I can't say more until I get the green light from the boss... but since the situation in China we have to wait until they win that fight.

Thank you again Guy and have fun!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Thank you my friends, your posts give me more confidence about the future! And, since yesterday we know our baby is... a girl:tup:! I'll feel alone in that house with all these girls:lol:!

Come back to the business, I got a mail from Topgreen... things are slowly coming back to a normal business situation and prizes shipment for the Ace contests is planned for that week. Stay tuned ( as usual)!

Engineers team is working on some new things...:science:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Ace contest prizes shipment update:

I was told shipments was expected for this week although I didn't received the confirmation, so it's delayed to a further date, I'm very sorry about that situation but, like you know, it's out of my hands and can only expect the situation to improve in China. Thank you for your understanding, I appreciate your patience!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
X-Max and X-Vapes vaporizers are on Reddit! (trumpet!)

For now there is a post only in Vaporents called "X-Max and X-Vapes Vaporizers are on Reddit!" where you can add comments and I'm replying in threads with questions about our vapes under the following username: TopGreenRep

My plan is to open 2 separated subreddits for our 2 brands X-Max&X-Vape where peoples could post pics, questions, feedbacks and comments in relation with our products. In a month or so...

I'll keep FC in my heart for ever even if I'm going in others forums cause my job and never will quit here.

Have fun! Get vaporizers!

virtualpurple

Hi @PPN

very big fan of your role on the forum as well as a representative of topgreen, you’ve been great in the Ace thread.

I know you’ve mentioned using a ceramic filter from another xmax vape as a spacer, do you have a suggestion where others can acquire one? I looked on topgreen’s website and perhaps I’ve not dig deep enough but I cannot find just that part available for purchase. I’d love to know if there’s a way to purchase one so that I can reduce the size of the oven when I’m able to partake.

I know you’ve mentioned that a spacer may be in the works, but I thought I would throw in a suggestion; it would be kinda cool if someone were able to replicate a smaller version of the volcano solid valve filling chamber insert. I have not used the volcano, but I do have a solid valve that I have used with my herbalizer and like how it compresses down the herb. I could see a similar design working well for the Ace (and a lot of other vapes probably) by allowing users to compress their herb tightly and reduce their oven size without adding a lot of mass that will require additional power to heat up.

parts-accessories-solid-valve-filling-chamber-insert-for-volcano-vaporizer-1_448x@2x.jpg

it’s essentially a rod with a screen that is screwed in and some sort of custom washers. I would see the end of the Rod with a hoop or ring on the end so that it could be easily removed from vaporizers with a similar chamber style but that wouldn’t really be necessary for the Ace because of its nifty ejection feature.

If I knew where to find similar parts that were smaller I would try to develop my own prototype but I don’t know that the sorts of parts required to build something similar are readily available to the public - maybe they are but I’m just not familiar with the terminology.

VP

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi @PPN

very big fan of your role on the forum as well as a representative of topgreen, you’ve been great in the Ace thread.

I know you’ve mentioned using a ceramic filter from another xmax vape as a spacer, do you have a suggestion where others can acquire one? I looked on topgreen’s website and perhaps I’ve not dig deep enough but I cannot find just that part available for purchase. I’d love to know if there’s a way to purchase one so that I can reduce the size of the oven when I’m able to partake.

I know you’ve mentioned that a spacer may be in the works, but I thought I would throw in a suggestion; it would be kinda cool if someone were able to replicate a smaller version of the volcano solid valve filling chamber insert. I have not used the volcano, but I do have a solid valve that I have used with my herbalizer and like how it compresses down the herb. I could see a similar design working well for the Ace (and a lot of other vapes probably) by allowing users to compress their herb tightly and reduce their oven size without adding a lot of mass that will require additional power to heat up.

parts-accessories-solid-valve-filling-chamber-insert-for-volcano-vaporizer-1_448x@2x.jpg

it’s essentially a rod with a screen that is screwed in and some sort of custom washers. I would see the end of the Rod with a hoop or ring on the end so that it could be easily removed from vaporizers with a similar chamber style but that wouldn’t really be necessary for the Ace because of its nifty ejection feature.

If I knew where to find similar parts that were smaller I would try to develop my own prototype but I don’t know that the sorts of parts required to build something similar are readily available to the public - maybe they are but I’m just not familiar with the terminology.

VP
Sorry my friend, I read your post when you posted it but forgotten to reply.

From what I know dedicaced spacers, 3mm ceramic and stackable, are in production and still not available, I'll let you know when it's will be possible to order one.

I use myself that item:
https://xvapeusa.com/product/xvape-fog-filter/

not the silicon holder and screen but the ceramic filter not shown in the pic (it's in the silicone holder) sadly it's out of stock for now here and I checked but that item is not sold on PIU.

420 deals: xvapeusa.com is running a 10%off+free shipping code (X420)

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Sorry for the back to back post but I want to keep that information separated from the previous post, so that's intentionnal!

I'm very proud to announce you I created a subReddit for all X-Max fans, or just peoples looking for some informations about our vaporizers (Ace, Starry and V2 Pro). It's another nice place to share pics, experiences, tricks and tips! For now there is no content but you can yet join and post (I'm a Reddit true beginner and it isn't so easy to understand how it works). I'll finalize it pretty soon I hope...

Here you go:
https://www.reddit.com/r/XmaxVape/

Thank you in advance!

Edit: I'll create a Xvape sub pretty soon too... I thought it was better to just make one for both brands but my boss wanted to keep them separated... she has her secrets reasons I think :lol:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
X-VAPE Giveaway!!!

Win a Aria just going in the Aria's thread to like my post about that Giveaway. It will end tonight at 23:59. Two winners will be picked up from all the FC members who liked my post. That Giveaway is only for US peoples, sorry but since the situation, international shippings are very hazardous and expensive, and units will be shipped from our US warehouse.

Aria-Atomic-Orange-flyer.jpg

Edit: The Sub-Reddit r/XVapeVaporizers is alive!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
How would you compare the Aria versus the Ace?
Sorry my friend I missed your message, I still have to train to switch from FC to Reddit to NFC to VA without to forget anything!

About your question... the Aria is more comparable to the Starry than to the Ace... it's a Starry 4.0 if you prefer cause they share the same bowl configuration and same form factor but, sadly, the Aria's battery isn't replacable. Imho the Ace is a very different device despite sharing the same heating tek, and it's step(s) better too (better flavour, better vapor production, more features)!
The Aria shines for partys, it's an extremely well designed vaporizer which looks sleek and luxury! I know that's not something connoisseurs will take care about but I think it may be appreciated by a lot of peoples.

Now, just a short message about that situation at FC/NFC ... I was fast to move our threads in the NFC (like some others manufacturers), although it happens FC will survive finally and all our threads (for our vaporizers) are now closed keeping peoples away of posting (in our vaporizer's threads). So, while patienting for a resolution (keep only 1 forum) I want to ask peoples (who want to post about our vaporizers) to post here in this thread. TIA

ps: sorry for all these brackets and, please FC Staff, solve that situation the faster you can!

PPN,
Top Bottom