Official CBD Discussion Thread

Which statement best describes your relationship with CBD?

• I use CBD because it helps treat medical issues that I have.

• I use CBD recreationally (either by itself or mixed with THC to change the buzz).

• I tried CBD and liked it, but I don't use it very often.

• I tried CBD and didn't like it, so I don't use it anyomre.

• I am still in the process of trying CBD for a while, to see if I like it.

• I've never tired dosing myself with CBD (THC-Free).

• Other (Explain in post, and note that you chose this option.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
That's what it was, doc said he's seen a lot worse. 2 antibiotics and said mmj vapors fine to treat pain.
8LTQ3tn.jpg

psychonaut,

MinnBobber

2 antibiotics and said mmj vapors fine to treat pain.
How about a medical experiment?? :) Put CBD cream on half of the area and see which half heals faster...

Regarding our thread's CBD discussion-- I convinced someone to try CBD gummies for his wife who had major sleep problems (degnen back pain) so she did and now has the best sleep in years. Plus, she had colon cancer years ago so missing some colon. She has had colon/digestion problems for years and has tried everything. Hubby reported back that the CBD has provided MUCH better relief from this problem than anything she has tried!!!

With cannabis supplementing the body's own ECS system, it works wonders on so many medical issues!

MyCollie

I ordered some CBD oil and I’m taking 25mg (according to the label) daily.

I feel somewhat relaxed after a dose of it. I’m interested to see if over time it will affect my blood pressure.

MyCollie,
Reactions: Nooky72

Nooky72

Dog Marley
Been using CBD oils, tinctures and balms for about a year now. I really feel it is beneficial for your overall wellbeing. Just keeps your vital systems balanced, provides a strong immune system and heavily reduced muscular/skeletal aches or pains. It is like a subtle yet magical compound to the human body. I have even shared with friends and family (even some sceptics who just see it as a strand of the demon weed) and the vast majority have acknowledged it is beneficial. Oldest medicine in the world.

Nooky72

Dog Marley
Nooky72,
Reactions: arrr

EverythingsHazy

Has anyone tried Bo Vape CBD pods? Bo Vapes are basically JUULs with CBD options. They're $20 each pod, though, and can be used up pretty quickly. I'm curious how much CBD is in them, and if the other ingredients are harmless. I want a good quality CBD vape for recovery from training, both for muscles and joints, and for when I get hit in the head during sparring.

Also, if any of you guys vape isolates, what is the dose that you use? For $30/g, I'd hope it would last long.

EverythingsHazy,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
I would recommend any of these, go for the 900mg for maximum effect without any risk whatsoever of a high.

Topicals present zero risk.
Topical salves/creams/lotions WILL NOT GET YOU HIGH NOR WILL YOU TEST POSITIVE FOR THC. Folks if you want to get the best results use topicals with thc and cbd, if your in an mmj legal state. Transdermals are a different story but thc topicals ARE SAFE.

EverythingsHazy

Do you guys find that using CBD lessens the effect of using higher THC bud later on or at the same time? Like, would it increase your tolerance by countering the effects?

If so, how long do you have to wait between using CBD and using THC so that it doesn’t increase your THC dosage requirements?

EverythingsHazy,
Reactions: shredder

shredder

Do you guys find that using CBD lessens the effect of using higher THC bud later on or at the same time? Like, would it increase your tolerance by countering the effects?

If so, how long do you have to wait between using CBD and using THC so that it doesn’t increase your THC dosage requirements?

I use cbd nightly in cannacaps and occasionally vape the herb. I don't look at it as limiting in any way. Instead I look at it as adding to or rounding out, as in making it more complete, in my mj experience.

It's true that it might take away from the thc effects, but it adds other effects.

If you want maximum stone, just vape high thc stuff. If you want a more complete body/mind experience mix in some CBD's. You win either way.

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist

CBD taken BEFORE THC will inhibit the THC (to the degree of CBD present).
Taken TOGETHER, it's a different story, the CBD modulates the THC, not quite as high, lasts longer, works way better on pain, spasticity, Cancer.

I'm not sure we know how long the CBD could act in that way... I'd wager around 4 hours at minimum?

wall

I put other in the vote because I just started to use high CBD strains. Seems nice though not quite as euphoric but again I only just started messing with it, I have a few sensory and neurologic issues due to scarlet fever as a child that I recently learned about. High CBD seems to help me out but I'm also playing with different terpines in higher thc stains and thats making a difference

MinnBobber

what is the most cost efficient for CBD intake?
What form of CBD and what method?

For example, vaping CBD isolate or mixing CBD isolate with cream or taking CBD soft gels or gummies?

I assist folks on linited budgets and CBD in all forms is damn expensive :(

It seems like to get more CBD mg per dollar with the 100% isolate or gummies/soft gels ???
But some I assist would never consider vaping isolate--- stigma of it looking like a "bad thing" :(

shredder

what is the most cost efficient for CBD intake?
What form of CBD and what method?

For example, vaping CBD isolate or mixing CBD isolate with cream or taking CBD soft gels or gummies?

I assist folks on linited budgets and CBD in all forms is damn expensive :(

It seems like to get more CBD mg per dollar with the 100% isolate or gummies/soft gels ???
But some I assist would never consider vaping isolate--- stigma of it looking like a "bad thing" :(

Good question, but answers will most likey vary by region. And there seems to be a great difference between brands as well as types and sources. I'm looking forward to posters answers though.

By far growing your own is the way to go for those fortunate enough to have the room, and the means to grow a legal crop, and then process it. But not a lot of people can do this.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
It's just too cost prohibitive at this point still for me to use regularly. I find it works wonderfully in tandem with my normal herbs, but that essentially doubles the cost of my cannabis, which is already a large expense. See where I'm going? 30 a gram seems to be just about as cheep as it goes right now in a few places...bring it down to 20

MinnBobber

By far growing your own is the way to go for those fortunate enough to have the room, and the means to grow a legal crop, and then process it. But not a lot of people can do this.
.............................................................................................................
Yes, growing would be awesome but not possible here.

I should have been specific---for commercial CBD products, what is the least expensive product type AND ingestion method to get the most CBD into one's system?

FYI--- I much prefer flowers and THC + CBD but some that I assist (like friend's wives) want no part of vaping or flowers BUT are now seeing the light that CBD is not psychoactive and it can help their med issues.
And I can access CBD only products (isolate, gummies, wax, chocolates) but have no access to CBD + THC products. In the future, I hope legalization hits where they can try 20:1 CBD:THC products as IMO, a fuller spectrum product is almost always better.

MinnBobber,
Reactions: C No Ego

asdf420

I hope legalization hits where they can try 20:1 CBD:THC products as IMO, a fuller spectrum product is almost always better.
cbdistillery's tincture has a little thc but it's still legally hemp. not sure about the exact ratio. it could be used to make edibles. bit expensive though. and it isn't even that helpful for me

TomBstoned

It's just too cost prohibitive at this point still for me to use regularly. I find it works wonderfully in tandem with my normal herbs, but that essentially doubles the cost of my cannabis, which is already a large expense. See where I'm going? 30 a gram seems to be just about as cheep as it goes right now in a few places...bring it down to 20
Www.fullyactivated.net has cbd isolate for $20 a gram. Its excellent quality! Tastes nice when vaped. I've bought their isolate 3x Their current powder is 99.98% with recent labs posted. Even cheaper in bulk. $450 for 28gr. I bought an ounce on 420 for $382.50. They have slab form too! code 10offanytime is good for 10% off non sale items.

TomBstoned,
Reactions: Morty

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Www.fullyactivated.net has cbd isolate for $20 a gram. Its excellent quality! Tastes nice when vaped. I've bought their isolate 3x Their current powder is 99.98% with recent labs posted. Even cheaper in bulk. $450 for 28gr. I bought an ounce on 420 for $382.50. They have slab form too! code 10offanytime is good for 10% off non sale items.
Now this is the kind of endorsement I was waiting for, thank you.

Diggy Smalls,
Reactions: TomBstoned

TomBstoned

.............................................................................................................
Yes, growing would be awesome but not possible here.

I should have been specific---for commercial CBD products, what is the least expensive product type AND ingestion method to get the most CBD into one's system?

FYI--- I much prefer flowers and THC + CBD but some that I assist (like friend's wives) want no part of vaping or flowers BUT are now seeing the light that CBD is not psychoactive and it can help their med issues.
And I can access CBD only products (isolate, gummies, wax, chocolates) but have no access to CBD + THC products. In the future, I hope legalization hits where they can try 20:1 CBD:THC products as IMO, a fuller spectrum product is almost always better.
CBD isolate Tinctures are very easy to make, and super easy to take. Gummies aren't hard to make either. CBD taken orally is best talken sublingually, under the tongue, and kept there for at least 1min, the longer the better. 2-3 minutes is great. 1 reason gummies are a good method. Keep it under your tongue as it melts. My mom will keep it under her tongue for many minutes. She takes zero prescription meds, and dosent use THC. She is totally about it. It's lessened her pain greatly!
Now, creating better days. Their 1000mg sublingual hemp extract tincture is 24.6-1 cbd-thc..it has 31.62mg cbd and 1.26mg thc per 1ml. It's very expenive tho and ships all 50 states. They have labs on every product...their cbd only stuff is made with cbd isolate, like pretty much every other company that makes CBD only products. CBD only, usually, almost always means, made with cbd isolate! https://creatingbetterdays.com/product/1000mg-sublingual-hemp-extract-cbd-oil/

Top Bottom