• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

OFFICIAL 2014 FC VAPE OLYMPICS!

herbivore21

Wow, I have been thinking of getting a decent but affordable bubbler that is good for super vaked usage/when friends drop in. Jhanpixel the dude has impressed me majorly with his input around here, let alone his work. After reviewing this video, I am thinking a UFO is gonna be on the way soon too!

Also, I think buying 2 Nano's is justified for one person if they have a high tolerance after viewing @Mrmrmrmr 's video!

herbivore21,
Reactions: Caligula

Mrmrmrmr

I disagree about the high tolerance remark. Seldom do I use both and when i do WOAH :whoa:

Mrmrmrmr,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
How are you folks making these videos? I've been trying for a couple of days now, and can't get anything usable. Here's how it plays out after setting things up (six hits from six different tools):

Take 1: no good, framing was off and cut top of water tool off.
Take 2: no good, focus was off and blurred video.
Take 3: no good, didn't position tool correctly behind background to illuminate vapor going up tool.
Take 4: no good, vapor exhale was minimal because I forget and ghosted the hit.
Take 5: no good, coughed in middle of hit.
Takes 6-???: no good, too medicated!

Caligula

Maximus
I just prop my phone against something and record. I make sure to take my time and to make sure everything is framed how I wanted, autofocus is on, etc. Remember, you can always edit the recording down and its not like youre paying for film.

SD_haze

How are you folks making these videos? I've been trying for a couple of days now, and can't get anything usable. Here's how it plays out after setting things up (six hits from six different tools):

Take 1: no good, framing was off and cut top of water tool off.
Take 2: no good, focus was off and blurred video.
Take 3: no good, didn't position tool correctly behind background to illuminate vapor going up tool.
Take 4: no good, vapor exhale was minimal because I forget and ghosted the hit.
Take 5: no good, coughed in middle of hit.
Takes 6-???: no good, too medicated!
It's sooo much easier with a phone/tablet that has a front-facing camera.

You can prop it up, stationary, anywhere (get imaginative, i've rigged kleenex boxes as tripods)
With the front-facing camera, you can frame the shot before you begin producing an olympic-quantity of vapor.

If you want to test lighting before starting a special bowl, just try a tiny or half-vaped load and see how visible the vapor exhale is when you blow it in a specific direction.

Top Bottom