1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Odin by Top Bond

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by CaptVapor, Aug 5, 2016.

1. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

They listen you and maybe you could get one for 70$!

2. max

max Out to lunch

$84.15 now at puffitup. $99 and several codes for 15% off- bignews, puffedup, fc-1. My wife appropriated mine so I had to get another. :\

E0x and sickmanfraud like this.
  3. archangelz001

archangelz001 FIRE!!

$75 this week at PIU.

PPN likes this.
  4. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

A good price for a good vape....definitly a good deal!

5. Mike-Topbond

Mike-Topbond Member Manufacturer

Here are two reviews of the ODIN
    Click to play YouTube Video

Click to play YouTube Video

PPN likes this.
  6. C No Ego

C No Ego Well-Known Member

looks like the water pipe adapter ( wpa) for the cf vape fits this vape?? is that correct? thanks

7. Lookatmeglow

Lookatmeglow I seem to have a bad case of VAS

C No Ego likes this.
  8. TheDudeNextDoor

TheDudeNextDoor Abiding

The second review seems to suggest that the WPA, an extra (rubberized?) mouthpiece, and one dry and one oil can comes with the package, but on PIU, it looks like those are add-ons. Can you clarify, please?

Also, any word on when PIU might have more of the half-pack adapters back in stock?

9. C No Ego

got an order in last day of the sale... only had silver edged versions left but as long as its the same on t he inside... so an wpa adapter and odin vape for $89.. the little half packs were not available but that is what degummed hemp fiber is for right? will see how this affordable vape performs.. more later

PPN and TheDudeNextDoor like this.
  10. C No Ego

Ok, back for my review on this vape..
    I've has it a few days using it native and through bubblers with the WPA etc...
    I really like the way this vape is designed and it is certainly a sessions vape meaning that you start it and can go hotter and hotter until the load is cooked. the temperature settings are very fast and responsive which makes it a joy to tap on the heat demands watching them jump into action..
    the first few hits are really flavorful but therein lies a problem, this vape has a funny smell kind of like a good friend who has bad breath that you like regardless of the smell. I'm hoping that the smell will taper off after the sticky herb coats the insides of this device more...

if there is a V2 model I suggest a new formula for the material but leave everything else the same.. maybe get rid of the vibration @ every adjustment too...

the glass mouthpiece is a bit loose if you move it around but in some cases that could be good so that it does not break from any possible strain placed on it.

the screen in the sun is useless on this vape and you cannot read the digits at all if in direct sunlight... that is where the vibration actually worked when you cannot read the temp digits...

all in all a great little vape with a bit of funky flavor that hopefully goes away with use... @ $89 shipped for a little portable it seems legit

@Vitolo it does have the grab factor going on... maybe a little subliminal suggesting there. hmhhh

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    PPN and Lookatmeglow like this.
  11. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

Hi I can see you are lurking around @Mike-Topbond , any plans for a true convection vape from Top-Bond?

I'm still using my Odin &Torch for on the go purposes.

C No Ego and Mike-Topbond like this.
  12. Mike-Topbond

Wow this is great news for me. Everything is Ok with both? @PPN The new Odin has faster heat up time. it takes 25 seconds up to 446F. :clap:Here is a convection vape called The Notus our team is working on. You can take a look at it. :leaf:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BR91BshA5-T/?taken-by=bondvapes

Vitolo, danald2000, PPN and 1 other person like this.
  13. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

GREAT! when do you think it will be avalaible?

Any idea of the price, please? Pure convection or hybrid?

Yes both the Odin &the Torch works very well, and yes the faster heating time is a nice improvement.

danald2000 and Mike-Topbond like this.
  14. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

Odin has been a great vape for me.
    One of the local patients got one from me as a donation, and he loves his also.
    I sure am interested to hear about the Notus when it as available!
    I would also like to know this.

PPN likes this.
  15. Mike-Topbond

Glad to hear ppl like the Odin. Our team has been improving it based on feedbacks from users.

And yes, Pure Convection:love: The notus is still on testing so far, i will keep you guys informed here.

TRDreviews, PPN and Vitolo like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors