Nut-Free Firecracker Recipe?

lwien

mattybass said:
An hour and ten minutes in and.... meh. Got a light buzz going on but essentially still sober. Oh well, it was worth an experiment anyways. I'll just stick to vaping, way less hassle and good results :p

Time for a nice longboard around the neighbourhood!
Sorry it didn't work for ya matty. 3gr blazed me off my butt, but I guess it just goes to show that we're all affected a bit differently with this stuff.

lwien,

mattybass

Quasi-Intellectual
It's true. And considering you're getting actual good pot, I'm a teenager stuck feeling sketchy every time he has to go get some. I've been getting mids lately for like dirt cheap and it's not bad, so whatever. I'm probably going to give the olive oil a try sometime combusche, thanks for the tip! It makes sense.

mattybass,

combusche

no problem, remember this may not work well for FRESH BUD! this is for ABV only.

for fresh bud, you'll need to heat/cook.

combusche,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
you could also try sun butter, made from sunflower seeds. it is an excellent substitute for peanut butter. Most health food stores carry it and my local Target picked it up when they put in the grocery store. I understand soy nut butter is good but I haven't tried it.
I assume both have enough fat to do the job for firecrackers, but I have never tried.

herbgirl,
Top Bottom