Numbness feeling and swelling in mouth

Do you have ever experienced a kind of numbness and slight swelling in your mouth mucous membrane after smoking or vaping big amount of bud ?
I get this symptoms often. With some strains these symptoms are stronger than with other ones. Sometimes my face looks a little bit puffy at the next day. ( if I have smoked at the evening)
Is it normal to get this side effects?
Any tips to avoid this problems ?

In addition sometimes I get a stuffy nose as well.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm from Germany. Thank you for your help.

Best wishes ! :)

Last edited:
Marlon1256,
Reactions: CarolKing

Baron23

Do you have ever experienced a kind of numbness and slight swelling in your mouth mucous membrane after smoking or vaping big amount of bud ?
I get this symptoms often. With some strains these symptoms are stronger than with other ones. Sometimes my face looks a little bit puffy at the next day. ( if I have smoked at the evening)

Nope, not me. Perhaps an allergic reaction? In Germany, its not legal, yeah? So, this is black market herb. Perhaps something still on/in the herb...pesticides, nutrients not cleaned out, mold (easily cause an allergic reaction). I don't know, just speculating possible causes as I have not run into this before.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
That's never happened to me either. It's not normal but what @Baron23 said is what I would have. Maybe its cannabis that's not healthy to use?

What's really weird is some cases I've heard that they will spray the cannabis with a fake flavoring such as to have it appear to have a citrus or berry smell.

I'm not saying that's what happened in your case.

Last edited:

C No Ego

maybe a to late post but here it is... if you want to know if you are allergic to cannabis.. on your inner wrist where you have a pressure point rub a cannabis bud/flower on that area gently( you do not want to rub hard enough to irritate the spot)... wait a few minutes... if the spot turns red and inflamed you are allergic to cannabis.... it could be from something that the grower used like fertilizers/pesticides etc too so............

Top Bottom