Novelty / themed Bongs

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Lol that is not dabbing!
(Even though he has a torch)
Yeah I know, I asked about the little poking stick that he was using for the Sniper Rifle bong on page 1.
On another note; I love how that guy still coughs after his bong even after going to the trouble of heating a piece of glass for 60 seconds to red-hot temperature just to smoke his buds. Combusters -_-

DejaVu~ For perspective, most of us do not do giant wasteful dabs like you might see on YouTube. Most of the ones I do are about the size of a single, small Nerd candy or smaller.

I didn't think the FC community was huge into taking 5 grams of THC in one hit.. Haha.

Piece-of-the-Week-Bamboo-Bongs-native-bong-hit2.jpg
0.jpg
]

and the winner is:

tumblr_m96vofDlWN1rdqeyao1_1280.jpg

absorb that for a minute...

Last edited:

walrus

Used to do those swimming pool hits back in the day. Those fishbowl hits were always fun, but the gravity bong hits are what really got you. Fill the bottle the same way then wrap your mouth around the top and inhale while shoving the bottle under water as hard as you can. 5 gallon smoke injection right to the lungs. Pretty sure I would die if I tried that today.

alex h

Yeah I know, I asked about the little poking stick that he was using for the Sniper Rifle bong on page 1.
On another note; I love how that guy still coughs after his bong even after going to the trouble of heating a piece of glass for 60 seconds to red-hot temperature just to smoke his buds. Combusters -_-

I didn't think the FC community was huge into taking 5 grams of THC in one hit.. Haha.

Piece-of-the-Week-Bamboo-Bongs-native-bong-hit2.jpg
0.jpg
]

and the winner is:

tumblr_m96vofDlWN1rdqeyao1_1280.jpg

absorb that for a minute...

lol amazing!

alex h,

Caligula

Maximus
Used to do those swimming pool hits back in the day. Those fishbowl hits were always fun, but the gravity bong hits are what really got you. Fill the bottle the same way then wrap your mouth around the top and inhale while shoving the bottle under water as hard as you can. 5 gallon smoke injection right to the lungs. Pretty sure I would die if I tried that today.

That sounds all sorts of safe.

Soflo

Only birdshit and fools
What's even better is using a large diameter pvc pipe 12-24"in diameter and 5' in length, attach a whip hose to the top cap after removing the bowl. and push that bad boy down in a deep pool!

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I have some videos with it, I enjoy it, taste is still great, I love knowing I'll have a piece that should last quite a while and is durable. It also looks great when paired with other wooden vapes.

But I can agree it's not very glass oriented.

Last edited:

farscaper

it does look neat...

:lmao::rofl:top end bamboo bong for 250$

now if that were glass made to look like bamboo... id be like yea!

but bamboo is cheap!

http://www.franksupply.com/bamboo/bamboo-poles.html

grab an ogb downstem.... cut a plate for the bottom... or go all native like I would and snatch some bees wax and stuff it in the bottom... perfect seal! (I use it on the mouthpiece for my didgeridoo)

I take all bongs and waterpipes seriously.... @paytonpenn do you say you own one or have I missunderstood?

Last edited:

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I own one, have had it for about a year, it's made very well and hits are very nostalgic from the basic downstem. My honeycomb ac adds great diffusion and stacks bubbles, the bamboo doesn't seem to need much percolation as its normally very cool and hits very smooth when dry. I've taken some dry dabs and they were surprisingly nice, but when with water it was absolutely horrible and had me coughing hard, but maybe I need to do more experimentation. Either way for just normal flower vaping its great.

farscaper

I own one, have had it for about a year, it's made very well and hits are very nostalgic from the basic downstem. My honeycomb ac adds great diffusion and stacks bubbles, the bamboo doesn't seem to need much percolation as its normally very cool and hits very smooth when dry. I've taken some dry dabs and they were surprisingly nice, but when with water it was absolutely horrible and had me coughing hard, but maybe I need to do more experimentation. Either way for just normal flower vaping its great.
sounds like it makes a better steam roller than waterpipe.... anyone interested in bamboo vapor rollers? had I thought there was a market I would have begun work years ago!

maybe its time for a new thread in vapor related supplies huh? :hmm::shrug:

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
They make a steamroller and bubbler, I use many water pieces without water, or will just use my jhook, the bamboo is colder than glass and cools dry hits better than my jhook, I buy one if it's cheap like the bubbler thread.

My main reason for purchasing the bootube initially was to ensure I would have a water pipe that wouldn't break and would be more discreet. I normally just have the bootube out in the open without the downstem, no one seems to notice it in the corner.

HugieLewis

I'm not an expert but I have a strong opinion
If some glass artist made a mister potato head complete with accesories......that would be prettay prettay cool.

HugieLewis,
Top Bottom