Novae VS FOG VS Starry v2

ZinasCurry

Hello, first of all greetings to the community, sorry for the possible spelling and grammatical errors, but I am Spanish and use the google translator. In Spain there are no big forums or information about vaporizers, and I would greatly appreciate your help.

I'm thinking about buying a portable vaporizer, my only experience with vaporizers is the Plenty I've been using for a couple of months. I have decided that I do not want to smoke anymore, so I must buy a portable vaporizer.

I have not come here to do all the work, I have looked for many comparisons and opinions, and for my budget and needs the last three candidates are what you see in the title.

Apart from buying the vaporizer that comes out winner, I'll buy a VapCap M (I say so that nobody recommends a Vapcap, I know and I'm going to buy a hahahahahaha)

Thank you very much for your attention, a warm greeting.

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
Bienvenida :) - i guess by your 3 chosen vapes that u want an excangable battery? there is also the new flowermate v5 nano in that category, looks most promising considering the sealed airpath...
But imo in that price segment the fenix mini / healthy rips fury2 is the best and most proven choice (i've sent back a novae, and my fog is collecting dust :lol:) - spare 18650s take the same space as a small usb power bank ;)
And besides the M u need a Vaponic - it's from spain!

Last edited:
Used2use,
Reactions: bossman

ZinasCurry

Thank you for answering me.
The forum vaporizando.com is almost dead, even so it is the largest in Spain.
I had chosen those three for the price they have, if you can recommend me a better vaporizer that does not exceed € 100 and is sold in vaposhop.es, I would appreciate it. However, all that you have recommended to me exceed that price (except the Fenix, do you really recommend it over FOG and Starry?)
On the other hand, I'm not sure if I really prefer driving or convection, what do you think?

ZinasCurry,

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
For vaposhop there is a 10% cupon: VAPOBUST2018 - so the fury 2 is 116€, another plus is that there are dosing capsules coming up, which should work nice and convenient with maroc hash :)
Cheapest Fenix Mini i found here 85€ incl EU shipping
Don't overthink the conduction convection thing, all vapes will vaporize but in my 'performance ranking' it would be 1. Fenix mini 2. Fog 3. Novae, havent tested a Starry or V5 nano.
Also important are practical things like how fast does it need cleaning and how easy that is (esp the mouthpiece), here is the Fenix/Fury also much better imo

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I really do apologize for saying the same shit in different threads. Apart from below average battery life (which is obviously a tradeoff for the stealthy size and powerful heater) the Fury 2 really does punch above its weight.

Another strength is the handful of useful accessories: the bent glass mouthpiece and wpa both create a glass airpath and smoother vapor and both are excellent for microdosing. The dosing capsules @steama mentioned should be fun and convenient too.

The Fury 2 gets the job done quite well on its own and then scores extra points for flexibility with the accessories and last but not least the excellent customer service from HealthyRips.

bossman,
Reactions: steama

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
My dosing capsules just arrived today!

20180521_141257_2.jpg

bossman,
Top Bottom