Multi-brand Novae by TopBond

MrPatrickMr

I have "modded" the mouthpiece with the glass piece of the Boundless Tera, works fine, less hard to draw.
15yvehj.jpg

2nj98c3.jpg

Last edited:
MrPatrickMr,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Nice mod @MrPatrickMr , I appreciate a lot the Novae and would give a try to the Novae2 if I have the funds... vapor is smooth and taste is very good for a so cheap unit, nice work for sure @Mike-Topbond !

PPN,

MrPatrickMr

I think i will give this little piece a new chance, i am about to order the "Flowermate Capsules" they should fit. Maybe that is perfect for my mother.

I dont think that the Novae 2 is much better, exept that smart path function - thats cool!

Last edited:
MrPatrickMr,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I noticed there is a weak spot on the bottom of the bowl and this is annoying... to remedy I place a top of a FM capsule in the bottom of the bowl under the load and now my abv is fully browned!

The Novae is close to replace my Prima for smooth hits on the sofa since this one get aged now, yes I like the Novae!

PPN,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
This thread is short and doesn't give justice to this vape.

The Novae I get produce the best quality vapor for this price point, imho the manufacturer set the temp very well and the ratio convection/conduction is in favor of the convection, just a pinch of conduction to be more efficient (I added a tiny flowermate capsule top in the bottom of the bowl in order to increase slightly the conduction aspect, works very well) without to compromise the taste.

I think it can compete favorably with higher priced units conduction based (X-Vapes vaporizers, IQ, Zeus arc GT) in term of vapor quality. For me a quality vapor out of a portable session vape has not only to be cloudy but tasty too for 3-4mn and efficient in term of reliefs. It shines used dry and it's what we ask for a portable device designed to be used on the go. I trully think it's some steps better than the susmentionned devices.

Building quality is awesome for the price too, solid metal body, sturdy battery lid, ceramic mp, ceramic water adapter, Samsung 25R battery and I like the design and feeling in hands.

Out of my portable session vaporizers collection it's the one seeing more use, if not everyday it's used 6/7 days, 1 to 3 sessions per day. Prima by vapir is a closed second but I'm under the impression the Novae medicates me better but not used on the same basis... with the novae I start at max temp for 2 heating cycles and it's great, with the Prima I like to start at low temp (level2) for a whole cycle and bump the temp at max (level4) for another cycle or so.

Great little vape i have to recommand more for beginners but for experienced vaporist too! Sure, it's worth the price but not cause the price is low, but cause the vaporizer is awesome, unique in its category.

nopapers_justvapors

I have some questions about the battery. My Novae 2 came with a lg battery (LGGBMH11865). I wanted an extra battery, so I went looking online. The strange thing is, on multiple websites that sell this type of battery, they state that it's not to be used in vapes or even by consumers and only in battery packs. How can this be? Normally you would assume that a manufacturer would include a battery that is 100% compatible and safe. Did Top Bond go cheap on the batteries and should they have provided a better one? I've been using the vaporizer for several months and never had an issue with the battery. One time it even turned on by accident while in my vape bag and stayed on till the auto-turn off, it was set to at least 200 (°C). The battery still seemed fine after that and I have continued to use it since for a couple weeks. My own experience with the battery reassures me, but at the same time the warning on those websites does not sit well with me. I hope someone can tell me a bit more about all this, thanks in advance!

nopapers_justvapors,
Top Bottom