• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Not getting a good headrush from V tower

exony

Hi, I use to smoke fifties from the bong (50% american spirit, 50% weed) I am trying this in my Vtower but I notice It slow roasts the tobacco instead of hitting it really quick. Is there anyway I could recreate the headrush? I dont wanna go back to smoking from the bong I was coughing up black shit and my throat would bleed sometimes. I just smoked hash oil mixed with pipe tobacco from the V tower and im nice and baked but didnt really get the "domed out" headrush from the tobacco. THanks

exony,

exony

Ok thanks, but, if that is how tobacco worked I am sure we wouldn't have billions of people across the world addicted to it. And please, for the love of god. It is not the CO2 from the combustion. It actaully is delivering more chemicals from smoking it, I THINK because it roasts it all at once instead of slowly heating it.

exony,

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Ok thanks, but, if that is how tobacco worked I am sure we wouldn't have billions of people across the world addicted to it. And please, for the love of god. It is not the CO2 from the combustion. It actaully is delivering more chemicals from smoking it, I THINK because it roasts it all at once instead of slowly heating it.

And Co2 is one of those main chemicals. Along with Benzene and a few others.

But on to solutions. Have you checked to see if the vaporization rates are the same for tobacco as they are for cannabis-that's probably the larger issue. Maybe instead of putting them together you could vape one first at one temp and one right after at a different temp.

asdf420

Sour Diesel gives me a pretty good headrush, dunno

Could vape e-liquid separately. Or add nicotine somehow, if it'll vape

edit: you could try dokha, different temperatures

asdf420,
Top Bottom