nose hits

Ozyzj

I think nose hits are more efficient than mouth hits. However, I also think that the same result can be accomplished by drawing through the mouth as usual, followed by taking fresh air in through the nose to push the vapor deeper into the lungs. Only when I finish a draw by inhaling through the nose do I get that pleasant "tickling" feeling felt deep in the chest.

TeeJay1952

I have used a "Steamroller" to obtain "nose hits". It looked funny, personal maintenance was a must! All in all a cerebral effect. (IMHO) very heady.

TeeJay1952,

Aristosseur

I think nose hits are more efficient than mouth hits. However, I also think that the same result can be accomplished by drawing through the mouth as usual, followed by taking fresh air in through the nose to push the vapor deeper into the lungs. Only when I finish a draw by inhaling through the nose do I get that pleasant "tickling" feeling felt deep in the chest.

I use the very same technique, plus holding the breath for maximum absorption. Seeing clouds means that medication is lost in the air.

Aristosseur,
Reactions: Ozyzj

Ron

My sinuses plug up big time if I inhale clouds thru my nose. YMMV :-)

Ron,
Top Bottom