nose hits

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
who fucks with em??

I was hitting my homies volcano up my nose the other day I was on another planet

bluntfaced,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
yes thats right fuck your nose hits :rolleyes:

If I do it I only do it with the PD...i stick a stem partially up my nose then gentely inhale. I dont suck too hard tho...shit gets HOT :o I do enjoy the aromatic smells/flavors of it tho :brow:'

you really are bluntfaced :lol:

:peace:

edited for lwien////// of course not bro....for gods sake :p I clean it off after every 'line' I do ;)

Hennessy1414,
Reactions: macbill

lwien

Hennessy1414 said:
yes thats right fuck your nose hits :rolleyes:

If I do it I only do it with the PD...i stick a stem partially up my nose then gentely inhale. I dont suck too hard tho...shit gets HOT :o I do enjoy the aromatic smells/flavors of it tho :brow:'

you really are bluntfaced :lol:

:peace:
:o :o I sure as hell hope that you don't pass that stem around !

Hey, I got a better idea. How 'bout if I stick the bowl up my ass to warm it up a bit and then let out some warm gasses for a bit of air assist as you deeply inhale the essence of my natural heat for a purely natural and holistic vaping experience. :brow:

Did I just go a bit over the top? :uhoh:

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
wow....way to sticknstones us.

if anyone remembers that thread where the guy asked if anal vaporizing would work...sticks gave him some answer like "Oh yea i do it daily i shove it on up there and puff away.." or something to that extent.

:lol:

edit//// well....from some of the things I have seen here...na that wasn't over the top. well not too much at least ;)

Hennessy1414,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
It's not even that grimy with the volcano valve though and of course i give it a nice wipe down. And yeah, just a nice easy inhale straight to the dome.

bluntfaced,

monkey vision

Catheter hits take more prep time, but way more satisfying than anal ones. However, the learning curve is quite high and I would recommend starting with your ass. :p

On a serious note...Doesn't it irritate the shit out of your nasal pathways? I think I may have just blown to much combusted tobacco through my nose, but sometimes even blowing the vapor out tickles my nose a bit.

monkey vision,

lwien

monkey vision said:
Catheter hits take more prep time, but way more satisfying than anal ones. However, the learning curve is quite high and I would recommend starting with your ass. :p

On a serious note...Doesn't it irritate the shit out of your nasal pathways? I think I may have just blown to much combusted tobacco through my nose, but sometimes even blowing the vapor out tickles my nose a bit.
Yup. Snorted a bit too much 'cain in my youth. I'd be sneezing till my eyes popped out if I tried inhaling vapor thru my nose.

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I tend to take several hits at once, blowing each out my nose making room for the next hit.... I don't notice much difference in the high other than it's onset is a bit quicker... and doing this always makes me sneeze at some point... so I don't inhale it through my nose but rather slowly exhale out my nose...
I do remember when I first started vaporizing I did experiment taking hits in the nose too the lung.. but then I was new too vaporizing so I couldn't tell you if was the vapor or the method that got me super lit at that point....
and if i don't sneeze there is a long period where the inside of my nose just tingles

DevoTheStrange,

NathanBlades

i just let the vapour rise from my mouth, to the nasal cavaty, then let it sit in the nasal cavaty for a short time. no need to put in nose, and wroks just as well it seems.

NathanBlades,
NathanBlades said:
i just let the vapour rise from my mouth, to the nasal cavaty, then let it sit in the nasal cavaty for a short time. no need to put in nose, and wroks just as well it seems.
That is what we called "French inhaling" back in the 70s.
Still do it with especially aromatic material.

Nice.

( I guess that OTHER method lwien is referring to could be called "Greek inhaling?")

Howie Feltersnatch,

pyronym

Harry Mooseknuckle
It works just as well taking your hit then using tolkin's breathing method inhale and exhale small amounts over and over again till theres no more vapor left. Just do the exhaling through your nose instead of your mouth. It works for me I only do it when I want to get really really really retarded.

pyronym,

fidget

I've modded my ass with an 18mm 5 arm downstem.
I inhale through my nose and blow out Silent but Deadlies

fidget,

Mark

John Brown
fidget said:
I've modded my ass with an 18mm 5 arm downstem.
I inhale through my nose and blow out Silent but Deadlies
Right back into you're own mouth with that tube eh? One hose from the vape to your mouth, one catching the run-off from your ass back into your mouth, a constant vaporizing machine! With 5 tree arm perk to boost, filter it nice and good through those bodily fluids.

(Sorry everyone...)

Mark,

Marvc

Does it burn anyone else's nose when they blow a huge hit out their nose. My def tingles a bit.

Modnote: This post was moved out of the VXC thread.

Marvc,

webb

Level 100 Lurker
Does it burn anyone else's nose when they blow a huge hit out their nose. My def tingles a bit.
Yeah man my nose does that too when I blow out vapor on most vapes. I think it has to do with the vapor and sinuses not getting along well.
I just think that it is just more pronounced with the cloud because the vapor production is outstanding.

Modnote: This post was moved out of the VXC thread.

webb,

bassplayer

I actually find exhaling through my nose saves me from coughing too much sometimes

bassplayer,

HyDroid

Riding on a cloud...
I actually find exhaling through my nose saves me from coughing too much sometimes

This makes a little bit of sense if you think about it from a certain perspective.

Some people believe that breathing techniques can affect your autonomic nervous system (actually this is fairly well established); in particular, exhaling through the nose tends to decrease heart and breathe rate, so you could imagine why it might depress an urge to cough.

Useful, I'll see if I observe the same.

As for nose hits, by brother calls 'em "nosers" and swears they are more effective. I agree in theory, and I find that such a technique satisfies my urge to smell the herb more than normal hits, but I think I'll wait until I can mod a respirator mask to avoid insertion...

Aristosseur

I've tried them, however I haven't noticed any difference to be honest. I only exhale from the nose nowadays, just for a psychological effect.

Aristosseur,
Top Bottom