Discontinued NoochiePipe | The latest 3D printed device

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
Popping in to show you guys the updated design and hear your thoughts

HFGGeut.png

The most important change is where the device comes apart. I moved it further back so as to:

1. It now pops apart a little bit in front of where the perfect screen placement is located
2. You couldn't see your herb load before because the air-path was too narrow and dark

N74UmaV.png

Carb hole was added

ykrk5Hb.png

The device as a whole was made a little fatter as to accommodate a slightly larger airpath.
The "bowl" shape was changed just for personal aesthetic reasons :)

7AqG5Ay.png

Let me know what you guys think and/or your suggestions!

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Hmmmm, I *think* I like the old bowl shape more, no problems with the new one though. I definitely like a carb hole getting added. Hard for me to tell if a bigger airpath and splitting somewhere else will help, I think I'd need to try it first. Sounds like your getting it dialed in, I'm excited to grab one.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Popping in to show you guys the updated design and hear your thoughts

HFGGeut.png

The most important change is where the device comes apart. I moved it further back so as to:

1. It now pops apart a little bit in front of where the perfect screen placement is located
2. You couldn't see your herb load before because the air-path was too narrow and dark

N74UmaV.png

Carb hole was added

ykrk5Hb.png

The device as a whole was made a little fatter as to accommodate a slightly larger airpath.
The "bowl" shape was changed just for personal aesthetic reasons :)

7AqG5Ay.png

Let me know what you guys think and/or your suggestions!

Nicely done man! I think I love everything new (THAT CARB :luv:) except I have to agree with Stormy, the old "bowl" heat intake was way cooler and much more unique to me, though the new one is still nice and perfectly fine too

Mr. Me2

Can I add my :2c:?

Rather than pick between the two shapes, I'll just ask what shape is best ergonomically AND looks great?

If so, will you need to offer left-handed and right-handed versions?

tepictoton

This does look more like a regular pipe now...

But I must say, the first design has a more 'asian' 'fairytaly' vibe for me.

If however this new 'bowl' design has functional benefits, then that does give it preference. If not, then please dig the old design back up...

This version does look much 'cleaner' in a way.

Nice to see the progress!

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
Hello there FC, it's been a long time!

Finally got together a sweet little video showcasing the setup and operation of Noochie No. 2.

The improvements over the original Noochie are as follows:

• Improved airflow straight through the botanicals
  • Carb Hole
  • Line between combustion and not is greatly reduced
Noochie No. 2 is just as quick and efficient as the original and that goes for cleaning as well!

So basically, this bad boy is ready to go as is and I'm very excited to get some out into your guy's hands!

For this one I decided to go with a pre-order with a discounted price - as of right now - which I will keep open for the rest of February. In March they will be regular price and all the pre-orders will go into batch printing and ship a few weeks after that.

In other news - The original Noochie will be heavily discounted for the rest of February as well!

Shit Snacks

Hello there FC, it's been a long time!

Finally got together a sweet little video showcasing the setup and operation of Noochie No. 2.

The improvements over the original Noochie are as follows:

• Improved airflow straight through the botanicals
  • Carb Hole
  • Line between combustion and not is greatly reduced
Noochie No. 2 is just as quick and efficient as the original and that goes for cleaning as well!

So basically, this bad boy is ready to go as is and I'm very excited to get some out into your guy's hands!

For this one I decided to go with a pre-order with a discounted price - as of right now - which I will keep open for the rest of February. In March they will be regular price and all the pre-orders will go into batch printing and ship a few weeks after that.

In other news - The original Noochie will be heavily discounted for the rest of February as well!

Great work man! Nice video and even nicer pre order discounts! Not to mention the old Nooch sale (a fantastic deal just got better) and I also wholeheartedly approve of the decision to just name it Noochie2 too! Simple evolution

Can't wait to try it out some day soon! Not sure I can make it in for the pre orders since I already have $500 invested in two other portable pre orders coming in the next few months... Good luck bud, and let me know if there is anything I can do to help! Hopefully this helps Lil Noochie catch on with more vaporists as it should!

NizzyJones

Just from the SB Jr, working the carb is kind of an advanced technique for riding the edge to get huge hits since opening the carb briefly will slow down the airflow through the herb. Also, like on other pieces, it lets you clear the vapor path more quickly and easily at the end of the hit.

Shit Snacks

Yup it means more control, like Daisy and Brick, Lily even had 3 carb holes, it basically means more control over the experience and I am really excited about it here since it was one of my biggest requests for the OG Noochie

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
Great work man! Nice video and even nicer pre order discounts! Not to mention the old Nooch sale (a fantastic deal just got better) and I also wholeheartedly approve of the decision to just name it Noochie2 too! Simple evolution

Can't wait to try it out some day soon! Not sure I can make it in for the pre orders since I already have $500 invested in two other portable pre orders coming in the next few months... Good luck bud, and let me know if there is anything I can do to help! Hopefully this helps Lil Noochie catch on with more vaporists as it should!
Thanks bud! Yeah I hear you on that, there’s a lot of really good stuff out there. I think you’ll really enjoy ol Noochie No. 2 though - closest thing to smoking a pipe, but not!

tepictoton

I am in the fence with this one. Never had a butane Vape nor a caterpillar. Now I can have both you say?

Looks bigger in the video then I expected, but love how it looks.

Thanks for offering these at this discount till the end of February!

So if we would order one now, what would be a fairly reasonable date to expect them to ship?

Also, where do you ship from? I am located in Europe...

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I've only had a chance to run 2 bowls through it, but so far so good.

My first bowl I put in some hand torn material and used it pretty much the same as my noochie. I waved or held the flame over the top of the opening rather than pointing it directly in. I did low temp hits to try and get a feel for it first and they were very tasty. I did about 4 before I felt it was done, abv came out really light brown almost still green.

My second bowl I really went for it and extracted in 2 hits with the abv coming out a darker brown. Great taste again. The bowl is a little small and it can be tricky to stir, the stir and scoop tool I got from @Ratchett is the perfect size for it though (in the last pic).

I definitely prefer it to the noochie. The flame intake placement makes it much easier to use and I also like that it has a carb hole. Carb hole is in a good spot too when you hold it like a pipe. Is it weird to say it has good hand feel? Feels good in your hand? Whatever.

@NoochieVape could screen placement make the bowl bigger? I haven't taken the screen out yet to check how it's in there.

I'll post on it some more once I've spent more time with it, I think it will be a good couch vape for me.

IMG_20180406_164632.jpg
IMG_20180406_164653.jpg
IMG_20180406_165418.jpg
IMG_20180406_165453.jpg
IMG_20180406_165327.jpg

Shit Snacks

I've only had a chance to run 2 bowls through it, but so far so good.

My first bowl I put in some hand torn material and used it pretty much the same as my noochie. I waved or held the flame over the top of the opening rather than pointing it directly in. I did low temp hits to try and get a feel for it first and they were very tasty. I did about 4 before I felt it was done, abv came out really light brown almost still green.

My second bowl I really went for it and extracted in 2 hits with the abv coming out a darker brown. Great taste again. The bowl is a little small and it can be tricky to stir, the stir and scoop tool I got from @Ratchett is the perfect size for it though (in the last pic).

I definitely prefer it to the noochie. The flame intake placement makes it much easier to use and I also like that it has a carb hole. Carb hole is in a good spot too when you hold it like a pipe. Is it weird to say it has good hand feel? Feels good in your hand? Whatever.

@NoochieVape could screen placement make the bowl bigger? I haven't taken the screen out yet to check how it's in there.

I'll post on it some more once I've spent more time with it, I think it will be a good couch vape for me.

IMG_20180406_164632.jpg
IMG_20180406_164653.jpg
IMG_20180406_165418.jpg
IMG_20180406_165453.jpg
IMG_20180406_165327.jpg

Makes sense to me! Thanks for the little review, as expected it sounds like its got everything I wanted in the OG Noochie: great visibility and ergonomics along with the carb hole! Can't wait to try one some day... When I can allow myself to spend money on another vape, this will be it. Well done @NoochieVape!

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
Great to hear your initial impressions @StormyPinkness! You can definitely play with the placement of the screen by pushing it further in/out. It's just pushed in through the mouth end up until about the start of the portion of the stem that sits inside the cap.

Vapeur Rogue

Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back
I thought I would check to see if this was in stock again, but Imminent Dawning won't load for me (On three browsers) anyone else have this issue? Thank you.

Vapeur Rogue,
Top Bottom